Demolition Ranch

Cypress

Thomas Crooks, biography:

-Registered Republican

-Member of a local gun club

-Shot dead while wearing a T-shirt from Demolition Ranch, a YouTube channel known for its guns and demolition content.

.-Max Smith, who took an American history course with Crooks, told the Philadelphia Inquirer that his former classmate "definitely was conservative".

-Registered Republican

-Shot dead while wearing a T-shirt from Demolition Ranch, a YouTube channel known for its guns and demolition content.

.-Max Smith, who took an American history course with Crooks, told the Philadelphia Inquirer that his former classmate "definitely was conservative".

I am a registered democrat only because it allows me to pee in the Cheerios of democrats come primary time.

See how that works?

Only political donation in his life to democrats.

I'd like to see a copy of his voter registration.
He gave money when he had very little money to give.
That's some fancy dancing to explain away this kid's biography

That's a very cynical and deceptive approach to participating in America's democracy. Are you as cynical and deceptive in other areas of your life?
+1000s of Democrats registered as Republicans and voted for Haley during the primary.

He gave money when he had very little money to give.
I know nothing about this kid and why he gave this donation. But for as much negativity as we hear (especially from progressives) about the influence of billionaire (and wealthy) donors, pretty funny to see a teenager mocked for giving a small amount.

+1000s of Democrats registered as Republicans and voted for Haley during the primary.
Yeah, it's an interesting debate. Is this a cynical and deceptive tactic? Or is it simply smart politics?

‘We Only Care About Damaging Donald Trump’

Inside the New Hampshire campaign to persuade Democrats to vote for Nikki Haley.

Democrats Are Meddling in Republican Primaries

Democrats' Bold Strategy Could Upend GOP Primaries​

Democratic group meddles in Ohio's GOP Senate race to boost the Trump-backed candidate​

This is from 2022:

Democrats spend tens of millions amplifying far-right candidates in nine states

Democrats spent millions boosting ultra right candidates in midterms. The strategy worked.​

Yeah, it's an interesting debate. Is this a cynical and deceptive tactic? Or is it simply smart politics?

‘We Only Care About Damaging Donald Trump’

Inside the New Hampshire campaign to persuade Democrats to vote for Nikki Haley.

Democrats Are Meddling in Republican Primaries

Democrats' Bold Strategy Could Upend GOP Primaries​

Democratic group meddles in Ohio's GOP Senate race to boost the Trump-backed candidate​

This is from 2022:

Democrats spend tens of millions amplifying far-right candidates in nine states

Democrats spent millions boosting ultra right candidates in midterms. The strategy worked.​

Don't tell Mar. We're out back shootin' thermite in a fridge. What could go wrong? :ROFLMAO:

Or was that Kentucky Ballistics?

-Registered Republican

Probably a rightwing nutjob who lost his mind after being inundated with the MAGA cultural residue of guns, violence, and grievance

I wonder who helped him register to vote... Nothing's so far , says very much about him politically ... Except some classmates and neighbors who apparently weren't exactly kind to him... How sad that he chose to end his life by harming others... to never be ignored again...

Back