Demolition Ranch

Thomas Crooks, biography:

-Registered Republican

-Member of a local gun club

-Shot dead while wearing a T-shirt from Demolition Ranch, a YouTube channel known for its guns and demolition content.

.-Max Smith, who took an American history course with Crooks, told the Philadelphia Inquirer that his former classmate "definitely was conservative".

Yes, a classmate of his told reporters he was in the same speech class as Crooks, and the class had a political debate as part of the course, and that Crooks represented the Conservative team of debaters.

Yes, a classmate of his told reporters he was in the same speech class as Crooks, and the class had a political debate as part of the course, and that Crooks represented the Conservative team of debaters.
So you think this kid loved Trump so much that he decided to kill him?
In your case, unfortunately, there was no lifeguard in the gene pool.

This kid grew up in a Republican household. He registered to be a Republican, when he was 18, but a lot has happened since then.

Many Republicans do not feel that Trump represents the party very well and is taking it into the sewer!

Do you need examples? because the list is long!

He gave money when he had very little money to give.

+1000s of Democrats registered as Republicans and voted for Haley during the primary.
You must have never had any kids.

Teenagers change their mind every six months.

When he was 17, he made a one time donation to Act blue.

When he got older, he registered to vote Republican, became acutely interested in guns, and joined a shooting club.

I'm going to judge him on his latest and most recent actions, which seems to have the hallmarks of rightwing kookery.

There's nothing incompatible with a gun-loving rightwinger losing their mind and electing suicide by cop.

This kid grew up in a Republican household. He registered to be a Republican, when he was 18, but a lot has happened since then.

Many Republicans do not feel that Trump represents the party very well and is taking it into the sewer!

Do you need examples? because the list is long!

I never said I thought he loved Trump!

He probably despised Trump, like most people, and probably disagreed with his parents for still supporting Trump!

The problem with the gene pool, is there is no lifeguard. [Steven Wright]

Whet the kid was or was not?
I didn't start the conversation about the kids political preference.

I was just stating what has been reported to reporters from the witnesses that knew either him or his parents.

It's like you want to kill the news delivery boy here!

I really don't give a flying fuck what political party he chose to follow.

I agree, it doesn't matter at this point!

So shoot me for agreeing with you now!

Thomas Crooks, biography:

-Registered Republican
So?
-Member of a local gun club
So?
-Shot dead while wearing a T-shirt from Demolition Ranch, a YouTube channel known for its guns and demolition content.
So?
.-Max Smith, who took an American history course with Crooks, told the Philadelphia Inquirer that his former classmate "definitely was conservative".
A "conservative" donated to Act Blue?
A "conservative" tried to assassinate the conservative candidate for President?

Back