Dems call Trump an Orangutan. Should repubs call Obama a Monkey?

What insulting names has Obama called other people?

As opposed to Trump who calls everyone insulting names?

IOW, Trump deserves whatever names he gets called.

Obama does not.

So your answer is no.

Anymore stupid questions?

The Monkey called people names all the time. So do you.

I've never heard anyone ever call Trump an orangutan!

Are you sure they didn't say he had an orange tan?

Because he does have that! Just look at this idiot! :whoa:

Looks like he has been down in the wet sand bobbing for turtle eggs or something! :laugh:

Are you seriously going to try to deny many posts here on JPP and comments by Democrats???

Ya dumb lizard.

Text is digging in his trash barrel for something disgusting to thread about. Trump is guilty of name-calling at a level no adult ever wanted to reach before.He thinks calling people names is a great idea and he brags about the low-level names he comes up with.

....annnd Nordbutt chimes in calling people names while whining about how Trump calls people names.

Amazing that you can pack racism and misogyny in one sentence. Good job, 'Nora'.
The statement was made by The Creep (Joe Biden).
Call Obama whatever you want.
Okay. From now on, I will refer to Obama as The Monkey.
I doubt he gives a fuck about a scumbag like you.
You are probably right. The Monkey only cares about himself and anyone he can steal a banana from.

You hear it on national tv all the time. Trump is referred to as the Orange Orangutan!

Well - If it's sauce for the goose, it's sauce for the gander.

From now on, the kenyan is a monkey and so is his tranny "wife" Big Mike.

You call Obama a "Kenyan Monkey". Clean up your own shit before you start bashing others, you sorry, sad, racist moron.

What a unique and imaginative new idea, TDAK--right wing trash insulting Obama!
I think you may have come up with something there.

LOL, I know! He lies about something "Democrats are calling trump" and then does worse regarding the Obamas. You can't make low-mindedness like this shit up!

Bill Maher got sued and lost by some statement about Trump and an Orangutan.Is the origin of this.
Very insulting!!! To orangutans!

Maher joked that trump's dad was an orangutan. It was a joke and the lawsuit was thrown out of court. The proves trump is the king of someone who can dish out insults but can't take them.

Back