Dems Cheered Blocking Social Security Reform in 2006-- Now It Could Face Default With

one was never submitted, i believe, because not a single democrat would get on board with it. not a single one, that I can recall.

Uh, the democrats practically dared the republicans to bring a privitization vote to the floor for a vote. The repugs choked, and never brought legislation to the floor for a vote. The Dems would have 70 senate seats now, if they had.

I really don't trust your "recollection". You supported the iraq war and voted for bush not just once, but twice, didn't you?

I don't know what the hell "one was submitted" even means. Was there ever a vote on a bill, either in conference committee or on the floor?

Uh, the democrats practically dared the republicans to bring a privitization vote to the floor for a vote. The repugs choked, and never brought legislation to the floor for a vote. The Dems would have 70 senate seats now, if they had.

I really don't trust your "recollection". You supported the iraq war and voted for bush not just once, but twice, didn't you?

I don't know what the hell "one was submitted" even means. Was there ever a vote on a bill, either in conference committee or on the floor?

you should really stop making assumptions without knowing things about people. I'm on record here as having voted for bush once, not twice. I'm also on record as having supported the Iraq war initially and then later not supporting it after more information had come out.

don't be a dumbass lib and confuse me with the 'neocon' right. It puts you in Ib1s retarded column.

Back