Dems need to start emphasizing SCOTUS

I know that those on the left consider 'balanced' as 'radically left'.

Well, that was an incredibly poor assumption on your part - especially with me.

If you want to have a serious discussion, I'd encourage avoiding that. It's just partisan nonsense, and indicates that you don't really want to learn or understand anything.

Well, that was an incredibly poor assumption on your part - especially with me.

If you want to have a serious discussion, I'd encourage avoiding that. It's just partisan nonsense, and indicates that you don't really want to learn or understand anything.
I would say that you know me better than that, but you don't. you continually assume i'm part of the trumper and maga crowd..........

If you think that my basing an opinion of you completely off of what you post is not wanting to have a serious discussion, cool. you do you. I will continue to call out hypocrisy, BS, and partisan shit.

Hello BartenderElite,
This is such a huge part of this election. And SCOTUS impacts our lives more than any other institution.

We have a radical right-wing court right now. Giving a Republican President a chance to expand on that majority is something America needs to avoid at all costs.

The court doesn't even come close to representing the majority of Americans right now. It needs more balance, and voters will have a chance to address that in November.
Totally agree. Most do not realize the importance of it. It is why McConnell was willing to stick his head so far up his rectum to stack the SCOTUS.

You thought that by "balanced" I meant "radical left?"
A court at any level isn't supposed to be "balanced."

A court is supposed to be dead on accurate
on what words in the constitution or in individual laws were meant to mean.

Everybody who isn't correct is incorrect. It's that simple.

The original responsibility was to make SCOTUS as perfect as humanly possible,
but the GOP has flushed that principle down the toilet.

Legislatures are supposed to write laws that are linguistically precise and perfect.

We've failed on both counts.
The judicial system is politicized,
and the language has deteriorated so badly that it's impossible to tell what anybody means on any subject.

As for the second thing, if you even care the slightest about language today,
you're called old fashioned, rigid, and a grammar NAZI.
Being borderline illiterate is what's demanded,
this exacerbated by the demise of literate print media..

As for the first thing,
once the judicial system is corrupted,
there's now no legal way to fix it anymore.

This is what starts civil wars and revolutions.

I know that those on the left consider 'balanced' as 'radically left'.
Let me take this one. Alito and Thomas are on the take, so we add two judges to counteract that. Gorsuch should not even be on the court, that seat should be Garland, so we add two more.

Problem solved.

you make my point in excellent fashion
Well, if your point was that we shoud undo the damage done by those two justices and by Mitch McConnell, then yes you did. Honestly, I really don't care about what you have to say. You just repeat the same shit over and over, and never post a single thing of substance. Carry on.

What the Reds did to the Supremes is bad, but not close to what P2025 will do. If you want the American experiment to end , vote Trump.

I would say that you know me better than that, but you don't. you continually assume i'm part of the trumper and maga crowd..........

If you think that my basing an opinion of you completely off of what you post is not wanting to have a serious discussion, cool. you do you. I will continue to call out hypocrisy, BS, and partisan shit.

Just because you aren’t a Trumper doesn’t mean you aren’t a partisan hack. You are almost always wrong about your assumptions while you accuse everyone else of that.

Just because you aren’t a Trumper doesn’t mean you aren’t a partisan hack. You are almost always wrong about your assumptions while you accuse everyone else of that.
you're projecting. I'm almost always right. You don't agree because you are almost always wrong.

you're projecting. I'm almost always right. You don't agree because you are almost always wrong.

And you know this how? Do you have cameras in my house? Do you interview my friends? In that case, I guess you know more about me than I do. Too funny. What size are those shoes, clown boy?

Back