Dems Run From Intel Report

Often the information itself can point to an agent in the field. If, as in Terrorist groups, they are careful to disseminate information to few it can become apparent just by releasing information without names who the agent is. People can lose their lives. Humint isn't a game.

No joke. I watch CSI Miami last night. The undercover FBI guy bought it because he was found out all because he had a concerned wife. :)

Good Point, okay then just release all the conclusions drawn in the report.

didnt rread the other artical did you

"Both the chairman and the top Democrat on the Senate Intelligence Committee have urged the White House to release the material"

http://www.breitbart.com/news/2006/09/26/D8KCL1PG0.html

That is exactly right; in the hearing that I watched yesterday they both indicated they had read the whole report and they both stated emphatically that they wanted the report released in it's entirety. Rockefeller was clear and emphatic and said he would go the President and request he release the report in its entirety, in fact all the Senators that spoke except for perhaps Clinton, possibly because she wasn't there for much of the hearing and only arrived just as her questioning time began, asked or expressed the opinion that the whole report be released. So it is doubtful that toby, my main man, or his source, knows what he is talking about. It could be that the Democrats smelled a rat and thought that what Bush was releasing was a selected, edited and slanted version of the report with all the "not"s removed for instance. For example, a sentence that read "Progress is not being made on several fronts" immediately becomes its opposite once the "not" is removed.

And of course many still remember what Bush did with the last NIE he delivered. You know where he removed all the doubts and left only good clear positive statements that said everything he wanted it to say without any reservations. And of course he had to do that because the doubts were just the information the terrorists needed to determine who had spilled the beans and where the CIA and other intelligence agencies were getting their intelligence. So those were removed to make sure the terrorists didn't figure out what was up.

And I know there are others out there whining and moping around blaming Bush and Cheney for the rosy senario, but they are just engaging in finger-pointing and playing the blame-game. There was nothing and I mean nothing devious about Bush's handling of that other NIE, concerning Saddam's WMDs--Nothing. It was all that liberal press making everything Bush's fault in the aftermath. But they were all right there waving the flags with everybody else at the time and don't you every forget it. They are nothing but a bunch of liberal blame gamers...trying to sell a new story.

"I can teach a monkey to wave a flag" Scott Ritter

Last edited:
Back