Deon is Getting His Butt Kicked

volsrock

Verified User
42-0 in 3rd QT

Could end up 60-0

LOVE seeing the arrogant, flashy, gold-covered Sanders trio get smoked!

42-0 in 3rd QT

Could end up 60-0

6-42 in the end... They are the number 10 team playing number 19. It looks like they were appropriately ranked. I've always been surprised at how high CU is ranked nowadays solely because Sanders and his son joined the team.

u would fuck an 86 yo woman....u are a sick fuck

Yep. She practically fell out of her wheelchair begging for it. Too bad it was like boning a wool sock full of sand.

Afterwards, we made fun of you. Also, I'm apparently a few inches bigger than your dad? Kinda awkward to mention that, but whatever.

Yep. She practically fell out of her wheelchair begging for it. Too bad it was like boning a wool sock full of sand.

Afterwards, we made fun of you. Also, I'm apparently a few inches bigger than your dad? Kinda awkward to mention that, but whatever.

she said u were like Mexican Danny Devito

She told that she wants you to move your 60-yr-old ass out of the basement and get a job, and that's she's tired of hearing you masturbating all night to Michael Bublé CDs.

So u like Michael Bublé..now we know why u say sportsball

42-0 in 3rd QT

Could end up 60-0

Now admittedly Sanders isn't everyone's cup of tea, but not surprising in the least you don't like him. The irony is he's a man of God and preaches dedication, commitment and hard work. He's basically old school in his values. But because he's a confident black man who wears a gold cross that offends someone such as yourself.

I've gotten into discussions/arguments on the USC board with a couple of black posters who claim leading SEC schools would never hire Deion because they can't control him and basically share your attitude. I think they would hire him because he's a winner. But if there folks in power who share your (racial) attitudes then he won't.

Now admittedly Sanders isn't everyone's cup of tea, but not surprising in the least you don't like him. The irony is he's a man of God and preaches dedication, commitment and hard work. He's basically old school in his values. But because he's a confident black man who wears a gold cross that offends someone such as yourself.

I've gotten into discussions/arguments on the USC board with a couple of black posters who claim leading SEC schools would never hire Deion because they can't control him and basically share your attitude. I think they would hire him because he's a winner. But if there folks in power who share your (racial) attitudes then he won't.
Yet another "race card" player.... :palm:

Back