Depression By Monday

Naw as usual the trojans will pound the beavers:clink:

I agree they should but 'SC often struggles in their first conference road game and those f*ckers beat us at OSU in '06. That being said Penn State absolutely smoked them this year.

Well I was at dinner tonight with some very smart people who are Obama supporters who don't think our country's financial condition is a political ploy. There was some very high level debate, of which (not surprisingly) I contributed nothing, about the role the government should play but doing nothing was not at the top of the list for any of these gentlemen. (I know they are Obama supporters because a) they stated so b) they ripped on me for being a Republican and c) they are my bosses so of course I smiled and bent over saying thank you sir may I have another)

Even though Democrats, I wish people like the one's I was with tonight were actually in charge instead of politicians who have zero clue about real economics and the economy and aren't grandstanding partisan hacks.

There is a very wide gulf between doing nothing and spending $700 billion (just a very large number) now! with zero oversight.

Just be thankful that the Democrats are in charge. If the Republicans were in charge Paulson would have his $700 billion already.

Well I was at dinner tonight with some very smart people who are Obama supporters who don't think our country's financial condition is a political ploy. There was some very high level debate, of which (not surprisingly) I contributed nothing, about the role the government should play but doing nothing was not at the top of the list for any of these gentlemen. (I know they are Obama supporters because a) they stated so b) they ripped on me for being a Republican and c) they are my bosses so of course I smiled and bent over saying thank you sir may I have another)

Even though Democrats, I wish people like the one's I was with tonight were actually in charge instead of politicians who have zero clue about real economics and the economy and aren't grandstanding partisan hacks.

Yes, let's hand the country to a bunch of amateur economists.

citizen no one cares what you have to say because you're an idiot. Please do us all a favor and don't respond to every thread. Thank you, JPP.

Back