Desantis is Fake Trump for Never Trumper Turd Farmers.

He has an irritating voice and eats pudding with his fingers. His popularity in Florida can't translate nationally. He's done already. He's the darling of billionaire donors who are looking for a trump alternative. trump's appeal is still baked in to the knuckle-dragging masses.

He's Captain Douchy McSuckhole!

:truestory:

Trump is a phony conservative for losers in trailer parks that can't seem to get ahead when America is fuckign the rest of the world over with our economic policies

his populist MAGA rhetoric is for those same losers that want to blame everyone but themselves for being poor and pathetic

MAGA voters will never be great, let alone great again

maybe in the future.

running now is a bitch move.

So in the future, you are willing to support a "Fake Trump for Never Trumper Turd Farmers."

I think trump and DeSantis are both despicable. I doubt my opinion will change about them in the future.

Desantis is Fake Trump for Never Trumper Turd Farmers.

discuss.

and sit your bitch ass down desantis.

Awwwwww... Look! It's a Trumper in his natural state of "Karen-shouting" at the folks with the "wrong" opinion! They're so cute when they're out in public making these faces...

So in the future, you are willing to support a "Fake Trump for Never Trumper Turd Farmers."

I think trump and DeSantis are both despicable. I doubt my opinion will change about them in the future.

I think Trump and Biden are both despicable and anyone that votes for either is also despicable

if it comes down to only fighting for sex change at school i will be with desantis.

Awwwwww... Look! It's a Trumper in his natural state of "Karen-shouting" at the folks with the "wrong" opinion! They're so cute when they're out in public making these faces...

you're with the cancel-culture globalist dems, dude.

desantis is a globalist, right?

where is he on tariffs against china?

you will scurry away now like the coward you have become.

Back