Desantis on tariffs? (real maga), culture war distraction

Kamala Trump

Verified User
WHere is desantis on real maga shit like tariffs against china?

daily wire is neocons.

The culture war stuff is good but that's just rearranging the deck chairs on the titanic without an economic future for americans and american children.

:truestory:

daily wire is neocon never trumpers.

daily wire is neocons.

The culture war stuff is good but that's just rearranging the deck chairs on the titanic without an economic future for americans and american children.

Tarriffs hurt the American citizen who purchases goods made in other countries.

daily wire is neocons.

Why is Trump sucking the Governor of New York's dick today? Just as he did the governor of California last month

Why is Trump sucking the Governor of New York's dick today? Just as he did the governor of California last month

probably telling them how tariffs will reinvigorate all state economies.

what is desantis' take on tariffs against china.

trump already proved himself on that.

probably telling them how tariffs will reinvigorate all state economies.

what is desantis' take on tariffs against china.

trump already proved himself on that.

Trump claims New York was better at handling covid :laugh:

Nobody actually thinks that - but Trump is not an honest person. or a decent person. He is a disgrace

ce0.gif

Desantis was awesome on covid. Awesome with parental rights.

And Trump can only attack the one guy that we appreciated fighting these battles

FUCK DONALD TRUMP AND HIS RETARDED BASE

I'm curious - what person has been around Trump for a while and not walked away completely disgusted by him?

I can't think of a single person outside of his kids

Desantis was awesome on covid. Awesome with parental rights.

And Trump can only attack the one guy that we appreciated fighting these battles

FUCK DONALD TRUMP AND HIS RETARDED BASE

but where is he on tariffs?

anti-globalism is the core of maga.

what your care about is horrific, yet ultimately a distraction.

ok never trumper fake republican.

:okjen:

try to debate the issues. calling me a Never Trumper - when I care about conservative values is a joke.

Trump was weak on Covid policy. He now feels the needs to attack Desantis who was strong - because of his narcissism. Same with attacking Desantis on Disney

Why is he even attacking Desantis? He needs to win Florida - and is up pretty big - so that tells me he is a political moron that got lucky last time but doesn't know how to campaign

I'm curious - what person has been around Trump for a while and not walked away completely disgusted by him?

I can't think of a single person outside of his kids

yep.

you're a deep state desantis shill.

your ploy will not work.

we know what maga is.

Desantis is not maga.

no they don't.

this is one hundred percent wrong.

tariffs stop jobs from hemorraging to overseas slave nations, thus keeping free nations free.

Do explain who pays the additional costs of tarrifs? Hint, they are passed along to the consumer, who in many cases has no alyernative to purchase the same product made in the USA

but where is he on tariffs?

anti-globalism is the core of maga.

what your care about is horrific, yet ultimately a distraction.

carrying about tariffs when we have fiat currency and no end in creating new money is what retards concern themselves with

and losers in trailer parks that can't make a decent living even though we have the worlds reserve currency

Do explain who pays the additional costs of tarrifs? Hint, they are passed along to the consumer, who in many cases has no alyernative to purchase the same product made in the USA

americans, but they also get to have a job in america, keeping our money and jobs in america.

the short term gain for multinational corps is not worth extinguishing domestic production and employment.

The concept of "consumer society" or "post industrial society" are retard notions.

:tardthoughts:

Back