Desantis on tariffs? (real maga), culture war distraction

looking forward to the next ones - I work in Iowa - the talk around the water cooler is what a fucking asshole trump has become
Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure... ;)

R's need to win in the Rust Belt, and they can't win in the Rust Belt without Trump.

Last edited:
in my interactions here - it becomes clear Trump supporters are the biggest pieces of shit on the planet - and that is high bar to pass with all the shitty Biden supporters

they can only lie and bullshit - it is crazy - but that is where we are

in my interactions here - it becomes clear Trump supporters are the biggest pieces of shit on the planet - and that is high bar to pass with all the shitty Biden supporters

they can only lie and bullshit - it is crazy - but that is where we are
Is this why you refuse to address anything I said in my post #29?? Because you, just like the campaign you support, can only lie and bullshit about the current political climate?

Is this why you refuse to address anything I said in my post #29?? Because you, just like the campaign you support, can only lie and bullshit about the current political climate?

you are a fucking liar. admit that Trump was wrong about the polling numbers and we can continue a discussion about your retarded beach closing cries

until than you are a just a magtard

you are a fucking liar.
You seem rather upset.

admit that Trump was wrong about the polling numbers
He wasn't.

and we can continue a discussion
Continue?! hahahahahahaha You never even STARTED a discussion about it... You just ignored my post #29 because it completely exposed your boy Ron! for being "Jeb! 2.0"...

about your retarded beach closing cries
Wasn't it "awesome" how your boy Ron! closed down numerous Florida beaches while Trump was calling for everything to be opened up by Easter?

until than you are a just a magtard
Until thAn you are just a DeSimp...

Do explain who pays the additional costs of tarrifs? Hint, they are passed along to the consumer, who in many cases has no alyernative to purchase the same product made in the USA

this is using the state to create a domestic market.

where there is ham on the bone a business will pop up.

Donald Junior left his father in disgust, but did not have the life skills to survive without his father, and had to return. Ivanka is slowly moving away from her father in disgust. Tiffany kept her distance from her father, but was the only child willing to appear next to him after he was indicted. The rest have pointedly refused to be next to him lately.

Hallucinations.

she did not lie - she quotes the polling data

so strike one.

What else you got to excuse Trump behind a shit head?

you claimed countless times and you can't produce a single instance

People lie all the time by quoting polling 'data', you included.

Back