Desantis on tariffs? (real maga), culture war distraction

in my interactions here - it becomes clear Trump supporters are the biggest pieces of shit on the planet - and that is high bar to pass with all the shitty Biden supporters

they can only lie and bullshit - it is crazy - but that is where we are

Inversion fallacy. It is YOU that is lying and making shit up.

The fact you mouthbreathers refuse to understand - Trump is such a jackass he can't even get along with former team members that served him honorably.

you are a fucking liar. admit that Trump was wrong about the polling numbers and we can continue a discussion about your retarded beach closing cries

until than you are a just a magtard

Pivot fallacy. You are wandering aimlessly from topic to topic in a vain effort to disguise your lying.
Trump wasn't wrong about the polling numbers.

Desantis was awesome on covid. Awesome with parental rights.

And Trump can only attack the one guy that we appreciated fighting these battles

FUCK DONALD TRUMP AND HIS RETARDED BASE

Ron was awful during the pandemic.

Instead of calling off the Spring Break during the hey days of the pandemic while it was in full stride, he didn't even set any ground rules like distancing or wearing masks or even closing the bars. He waited till after SPring Break- then he closed the bars after his hospitals filled up and record number of people got sick and/or died.

So, yes, he was called out for it- and deservingly so!

Last edited:
Ron was awful during the pandemic.

Which is why everyone visited his state?

Instead of calling off the Spring Break during the hey days of the pandemic while it was in full stride, he didn't even set any ground rules like distancing or wearing masks or even closing the bars.

false

https://www.tampabay.com/news/healt...-of-beaches-businesses-in-broward-palm-beach/

1) he issues an order to close the beaches

2) he allowed his order be overturned by local leaders as they saw fit

imagine that - a leader that allows locals rule. what a breath of fresh air!!!!

you moved the goal post. You said he did nothing when this began to rage, but he did the shutter for 30 days to stem the tide bullshit. He closed bars and beaches So stop lying

I proved your bullshit wrong and you changed your claims

Many of the bars did not close, and no state authority went in to insure they closed or even fined them during Spring Break!

What good is a shut-down if they refused to shutdown and no enforcement in place?

It was Because Ron was sending out mixed signals. Ron even went after the local authorities that tried to enforce HIS shutdown!

Last edited:
I already pointed out his orders allowed local governance to overrule

which is the breath of fresh air.

Make America Florida! MAF

I'm not saying that Texas has a better governor than Florida, but here in Texas the TABC (Texas Alcohol Beverage Commission) handled the shutdowns, notifications, and enforcement.

Florida should have used their Alcohol Commission to enforce the shutdowns.

I'm not saying that Texas has a better governor than Florida, but here in Texas the TABC (Texas Alcohol Beverage Commission) handled the shutdowns, notifications, and enforcement.

Florida should have used their Alcohol Commission to enforce the shutdowns.

Every red state was an improvement over the draconian and fascist policies of the blue States

Back