Desantis on tariffs? (real maga), culture war distraction

Raising tariffs will succeed in making consumer purchases more expensive,
but it will do nothing to create American jobs.

Nobody can work in factories that don't exist.
Good luck with industrializing this nation again.
Everybody is too busy with their cell phones and video games.

No empire lasts forever, and ours is on failing legs.

yes.

and it will do a lot to create american jobs.

you're just wrong.

You're narrative is false.

its now clear though that globalists just hate america.

Continued ignoring of post #29... Why are you sooooo scared to talk about it, COWARD?

You're giving ThatOwlCoward a run for her money...

when you prove to lie about facts that I shove in your face, why would I or anyone bother with your bullshit?

you can shove post 29 up yuor lying little stain stain ass. I already proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that you are a dirtbag

when you prove to lie about facts that I shove in your face, why would I or anyone bother with your bullshit?

you can shove post 29 up yuor lying little stain stain ass. I already proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that you are a dirtbag
Wow... there's that anger again... must suck to be so angry all the time...

Post #29 is still waiting for you, DeCoward. Oh, btw, has DeSaster's wife decided how Ron! is to pronounce his own last name yet?? Is it Deh-Santis or Dee-Santis?? He can't seem to make up his mind on it...

Wow... there's that anger again... must suck to be so angry all the time...

Post #29 is still waiting for you, DeCoward. Oh, btw, has DeSaster's wife decided how Ron! is to pronounce his own last name yet?? Is it Deh-Santis or Dee-Santis??

bend over shit stain post 29 is going up your smelly ass right where it belongs :laugh:

https://thehill.com/homenews/campai...o-desantis-citing-criticism-of-fox-news-host/

another example of how actual conservatives are sick of this shit head

bend over shit stain post 29 is going up your smelly ass right where it belongs :laugh:
Obviously TDS affects DeSimps too ;) Hopefully you one day get your anger issues in check, as well as your TDS...

https://thehill.com/homenews/campai...o-desantis-citing-criticism-of-fox-news-host/

another example of how actual conservatives are sick of this shit head
Oh really? What about this particular example?

https://www.newsweek.com/ron-desantis-supporters-switch-donald-trump-after-twitter-fiasco-1802969

Is this "another example" of how "actual conservatives" (your words) are sick of DeSaster?

LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAME. My post #29 still stands strong and solid on the unshakeable foundation of truth. You can't do anything about it, and it makes you madder than "Pocahontas" Warren...

you made a new bullshit claim though.
YOU made the claim. Inversion fallacy.
you pretended she was speaking to Trump - which is false
I don't pretend anything.
it is not possible to lie to trump when you are not talking to trump, but again, you lack logical thinking skills
Discard of logic. Inversion fallacy. Illiteracy. Proper names and the beginning of sentences are capitalized. Sentences just end with a period. Attempted proof by negation.

YOU made the claim. Inversion fallacy.

I don't pretend anything.

Discard of logic. Inversion fallacy. Illiteracy. Proper names and the beginning of sentences are capitalized. Sentences just end with a period. Attempted proof by negation.

Trumptards can only lie

she was never speaking to Trump. She was speaking to a camera. That you have to lie about everything and show how insecure you are is hilarious

by some, you mean all
Inversion fallacy. You are describing yourself again.
even the few honest supporters of his will say it was a bad move
You don't get to speak for everyone. You only get to speak for you. Omniscience fallacy.
Do you think he can just piss off florida voters and still cake walk to victory?
You don't get to speak for Florida voters. Omniscience fallacy. Illiteracy: Proper names are capitalized.
Like conservatives didn't grow fond of his press secretary either?
You don't get to speak for all conservatives. You only get to speak for you. Omniscience fallacy.
he is just not a good politician - and a stain on the GOP at this point in time.
Personal opinion. You don't get to declare 'credibility' for everyone. Omniscience fallacy.

Inversion fallacy. You are describing yourself again.

You don't get to speak for everyone. You only get to speak for you. Omniscience fallacy.

You don't get to speak for Florida voters. Omniscience fallacy. Illiteracy: Proper names are capitalized.

You don't get to speak for all conservatives. You only get to speak for you. Omniscience fallacy.

Personal opinion. You don't get to declare 'credibility' for everyone. Omniscience fallacy.

it's fine. when he loses again, you retards will just pretend it was all a fake election

derp derping all over the place

Why did Trump attack [FONT="]Kayleigh McEnany?

[/FONT]
What in the fuck is wrong with him?

A good general doesn't shoot his own troops.

Trump didn't shoot anyone.
This question has already been answered: Kayleigh lied to Trump.

Good generals must maintain discipline or they LOSE COMMAND.

Biden: “Asthma”

Trump: “Bone Spurs”

DeSantis: “Lieutenant”

-----------------------------------
Biden: “Lies about wife's death"

Trump: “unfaithful to multiple women”

DeSantis: “Nothing of the sort”

Raising tariffs will succeed in making consumer purchases more expensive,
but it will do nothing to create American jobs.

Nobody can work in factories that don't exist.
Good luck with industrializing this nation again.
Everybody is too busy with their cell phones and video games.

No empire lasts forever, and ours is on failing legs.

Factories exist. Lots of them. I suggest you get out more to see them. I sell instrumentation to these factories.
I am also a factory.

Back