DeSantis......Top Gov

let's start with your claims he's a criminal......prove it....The board notes your running away like a little pussy bitch....

He broke two clauses of the Espionage act by taking and viewing documents he had no authorization to have or view.

So there's that.. and.. he tried to bully the AG in GA to "find votes". Don't ask me about that one, ask trump, we all heard it.

So anyway. "the board notes" - LOL. <--- I'm not letting you get over that one :)

The Trump era has created some DONALD TRUMP WANT-TO-BE'S, CLONES, and COPY CATS.

I mean, do you really really think that DOnald Trump was the only one to figure out that he could lead uneducated, stupid, hateful, and corrupt people to a dog fight?

AND here we go again with a bunch of TRUMPTARDS that will support only other corrupted, haters, and troublemakers like themselves- worship them and eat the peanut's out of their shit like they are M & M candies.

All big trees eventually fall- AND EVEN BIG LUMBERHEADS LIKE DONALD TRUMP FALLS- AND THEN SOME LUMBER-HEADED WANT-TO-BE-AN-AUTOCRAT-TOO COMES ALONG LIKE Desantis to replace him.

THE NEW REPUBLICAN STRATEGY IS, If you can gin up a bunch of hate and get people's hair on fire about minorities, abortions, guns, and the LGBTQ, Science, the price of gas, etc. THESE TRUMPTARDS WILL FOLLOW YOU ALL THE WAY DOWN INTO THE SEWER- Just as DOnald Trump led them there!

Last edited:
That Topgun sh*t is hilarious. Desantis is a chubby little shrimp who is totally terrified of Trump, and accepts Trump's insults in stoic silence like a compliant little gimp.

He will still be the Repub nominee. Trump cannot escape his criming for his whole life.

He will still be the Repub nominee. Trump cannot escape his criming for his whole life.

I have a wait and see attitude about whether Trump will be indicted in Georgia or in DC. He could keep running even if he is indicted. Unlike Nixon, Trump won't step back for the good of the party.

Back