Desh

Huh. Does anyone else besides Gonzo have an announcement they’d like to make? IT would really touch me if I inspired a bunch of you conservative fucks to come out of the closet today.
I can’t tell you how much.

First of all, I am not a conservative...you people still accuse me of ridiculous things that have no proof.

I am not a neo-con, I am not a Republican, I am not on the right wing (at least in the way you think).

Now, it would look pretty hypocritical of you, however, to start mocking me over my complicated personal/relationship life despite trying to seek sympathy as a gay a moment ago.

I so long for the day when I no longer have to hear a white man whine about being a white man. Will that day ever come?

Huh. Does anyone else besides Gonzo have an announcement they’d like to make? IT would really touch me if I inspired a bunch of you conservative fucks to come out of the closet today.
I can’t tell you how much.

I made a thread addressing just this subject...seems alot of people in here are ashamed of their sexual preference on both sides of the aisle...you included Ms.Stir the pot! Only a handful will admit it up front...wonder why that would be ?

I made a thread addressing just this subject...seems alot of people in here are ashamed of their sexual preference on both sides of the aisle...you included Ms.Stir the pot! Only a handful will admit it up front...wonder why that would be ?

Yeah, that poll is clearly highly accurate...for instance, Watermark is certainly a gay.

Back