Detroit Lions

So you claim NFL games are fixed?
I prefer the word 'rigged', but yes I do think that the NFL has "predetermined outcomes" that they do their best to make happen via their refs, coaches, star players, ... and I also think that key players and/or coaches sometimes doing completely stupid shit out-of-the-blue also has ties to Vegas betting outcomes.

So no, I don't think that the results of games are authentic.

I prefer the word 'rigged', but yes I do think that the NFL has "predetermined outcomes" that they do their best to make happen via their refs, coaches, star players, ... and I also think that key players and/or coaches sometimes doing completely stupid shit out-of-the-blue also has ties to Vegas betting outcomes.

So no, I don't think that the results of games are authentic.

Nonsense! No way it wouldn't leak out to the media with that many people involved!

Changing the definition of a catch for instance. The Lions lost a playoff game because of that. "In the grasp" has had the same effect. How about holding calls? Holding happens on every play in every game...how you call it though definitely changes the outcome of the game.

Changing the definition of a catch for instance. The Lions lost a playoff game because of that. "In the grasp" has had the same effect. How about holding calls? Holding happens on every play in every game...how you call it though definitely changes the outcome of the game.

So you want some rule changes! Good idea!
Lets start with Pass Interference! 15 yards

1ambxi.jpg

Back