DHS to seize control of the elections

yes, i'm in Texas.....but I grew up and went to school in Northern Illinois........so what's your issue with not being able to understand what I asked?

are you assuming i'm a white christian devil then?

Nahhhhhh....I've got a Life o' my own. I don't waste a whole-lotta-time worrying about how others are living theirs.....until they insist they have some Divine Right to legislate their fairy-tales/superstitions into everyone-elses' Lives.

Nahhhhhh....I've got a Life o' my own. I don't waste a whole-lotta-time worrying about how others are living theirs.....until they insist they have some Divine Right to legislate their fairy-tales/superstitions into everyone-elses' Lives.

then you should be happy to learn that i'm not one of those

because it's no longer 'their' government. it belongs to an elitist establishment supported by braindead liberals and conservatives.

That's gotta be another o' those addendums to those Texas-approved History-textbooks.

The FACT (instead) is.....

January 22, 2014 - "Four years ago today, the Supreme Court issued the Citizens United ruling, a case that has drastically re-shaped the political landscape in its relatively short life span. President Obama condemned it in his 2010 state of the union address, Democrats tried, unsuccessfully, to make the 2010 midterms about it, and it played no small part in making the 2012 presidential election by far the most expensive in American history.

So, what hath Citizens United -- which, in short, allowed corporations and labor unions to spend unlimited funds on direct advocacy for or against candidates - actually wrought?"

If you need any help with the big-words, speak-up.

Back