Did the mayor of Philadelphia accidentally just leak a video ahead of schedule naming Josh Shapiro as Kamala’s VP?

If true it means that the Regime does not expect any problem with the so-called election.....either Trump will be dead or they have full confidence in their plans to fake another election.

The Death Cult has decided now is the time to break the back of the rebellion, of MAGA, they are in full solidarity mode.....installing a jew VP fucks with that....I say that they wont do it.

If we are told on Monday that it is Kelly then this here was almost certainly part of a plot from the Shadow President....who everyone paying attention knows wants Kelly.

Last edited:
The Good People....the Clean People....the people evolved enough to be fit for UTOPIA.....Lie for UTOPIA......and love doing it.

These are regressives after all.....

He’s good, not as good as Pete Buttigieg.

Of course Kamala could pick Jesus Christ himself and you’d say he is terrible.
I wouldn't say that if they weren't terrible...(Pete isn't quite as loud and phony as Josh, but he shouldn't be in charge of anything...)

An old white man, a Jew, and a homosexual walk into a bar ...

The homosexual says I think I'm in the wrong bar. The Jew agrees. The old white man says what are you two talking about, I'm right at home here.

Last edited:
He’s good, not as good as Pete Buttigieg.

Of course Kamala could pick Jesus Christ himself and you’d say he is terrible.
Don't like Shapiro. Didn't vote for him.

Nope. Just continue to say Harris is terrible.

Oh, and Jesus ain't as liberal as you think. He dumped the bankers...

Back