Did the mayor of Philadelphia accidentally just leak a video ahead of schedule naming Josh Shapiro as Kamala’s VP?

I wouldn't say that if they weren't terrible...(Pete isn't quite as loud and phony as Josh, but he shouldn't be in charge of anything...)
You’d say it no matter what. I see you!

The public face of the Democratic Party IS now a Psyop. It has NOTHING to do with the organic desires of the rank and file. It hypnotizes voters into electing puppets and espousing nonsense. The true powerbrokers and policy objectives are unseen and unstated. They are clearly hostile to Americans and to the Republic. They must lose in ‘24

-----------------------------------------

It is a revolution.

Don't like Shapiro. Didn't vote for him.

Wow. Now I feel even better about having Shapiro as my personal choice.
Nope. Just continue to say Harris is terrible.

Compared with Trump...Harris is spectacular. And the comparison with Trump is the only one that matters.

Oh, and Jesus ain't as liberal as you think. He dumped the bankers...
Jesus would almost certainly have been a communist had communism existed back in his day.

He would not have pissed on an American conservative (especially the evangelical "Christian") if the American conservative were on fire.

Considering that the short list is being informed this week-end of the decision I tend to not believe that a mayor knew and an idiot staffer released the info.

Wow. Now I feel even better about having Shapiro as my personal choice.

Compared with Trump...Harris is spectacular. And the comparison with Trump is the only one that matters.

Jesus would almost certainly have been a communist had communism existed back in his day.

He would not have pissed on an American conservative (especially the evangelical "Christian") if the American conservative were on fire.
You've turned into a hateful individual, Frank.

You've turned into a hateful individual, Frank.
No, RB, I have not.

I certainly "hate" the thought of Trump returning to the White House...as an sane, intelligent person should. He wants to be a dictator...to be governmentally vengeful and retaliatory for perceived injustices to him. He is being prosecuted not persecuted...for real crimes. And he wants allegiance to HIM not to our nation or to the symbols of our nation.

"Hating" the idea of him coming into power again IS COMMON SENSE.

As for my remarks about Jesus...I hear far-right individuals calling other individuals "communists" who are less "deserving" of that term than is Jesus.

Back