Did the media do Palin a favor?

All Couric did was ask questions. Palin fucked it all up.

May be she did a bit--but a non loaded interview it was not. I told you folks I think I know the kind of person Palin is, and I think I am right. I actually know people like her. I know they will put themself in fire for two days to learn the ropes for a upcomming debate. Curric did her a favor--and Palin soaked it up to use it.

We can continue the conversation after the debate about the homo/liberial media mafia interviews. They were merley a stepping stone, and it made Palin stronger. Biden better bring his AA game---because Palin is bringing hers--and she does not lose much. I think Saracuda is going to beat up the slimy washington fixture/lawyer biden with relative ease. She is like Ricky Carmichael (too bad you do't know who he is)--she may not have had as good of a liberal attack media exp as she wanted--but she threw herself there for a reason. She will bew ready for biden--he better not party to much the night before--and may be not take that hooker.

May be she did a bit--but a non loaded interview it was not. I told you folks I think I know the kind of person Palin is, and I think I am right. I actually know people like her. I know they will put themself in fire for two days to learn the ropes for a upcomming debate. Curric did her a favor--and Palin soaked it up to use it.

We can continue the conversation after the debate about the homo/liberial media mafia interviews. They were merley a stepping stone, and it made Palin stronger. Biden better bring his AA game---because Palin is bringing hers--and she does not lose much. I think Saracuda is going to beat up the slimy washington fixture/lawyer biden with relative ease. She is like Ricky Carmichael (too bad you do't know who he is)--she may not have had as good of a liberal attack media exp as she wanted--but she threw herself there for a reason. She will bew ready for biden--he better not party to much the night before--and may be not take that hooker.
according to insiders to the McCain campaign she totally bombed in practice debates today, twice.

Back