Disgusting vs. Delicious

Liver and onions — delicious
Liver pate — disgusting

I'm the other way around. Liver and Onions is #1 on my list of the most disgusting things I've ever eaten. Far more disgusting than Balut.

Liver Pate' (Brunsweiger) on a Ritz cracker is one of my favorite snacks.

So is fried chicken livers.

I'm the other way around. Liver and Onions is #1 on my list of the most disgusting things I've ever eaten. Far more disgusting than Balut.

Liver Pate' (Brunsweiger) on a Ritz cracker is one of my favorite snacks.

So is fried chicken livers.

Well, at least we can agree on the fried chicken livers.

Since this whole thread has devolved into the gross, here's a topic: Was there a food that you loved, but then for some reason (usually an unrelated stomach ailment) you couldn't stand it anymore and hate it to this day? Dreamsickles is mine.

Cashew chicken. Got food poison from some at a restaurant and can’t stand it to this day.

I had some canned lobster that I found in the back of the cabinet, past it's "best" date. It looked nasty, but my dog thought it was tasty.

You just haven't had the right tomatoes. Hey anyone here ever had a tomato sandwich? :D

Ha! That was funny!! But no, after that first raw tomato I tried and spit out when I was a kid, I never tried another one again, lol. When I make a BLT, I replace the T with more B so it's a BLB. Yum! :D

Back