Diversity is our strength!

Can anyone guess where I was when I saw a banner saying this flying in the entrance way?

Diversity is our strength for liberals is the strength of the future vote they will get by having their diversity of criminal aliens destroy our nation from within.
Not that the libs aren't already destroying our nation, but add in foreign criminal aliens to their already Marxist agenda, and watch out for Banana Republic status.

Diversity that gets along, without active prejudice is strength. Different people are good at different things, thus you fill in all the strengths needed in a society much better than when all people are the same.

Wherever it was the statement is pure nonsense.

So, as you know, I am a bad speller. But I hired an assistant who is a great speller. We have diversity of strengths... It makes my law firm much stronger.
Diversity has been one of our strengths.

So, as you know, I am a bad speller. But I hired an assistant who is a great speller. We have diversity of strengths... It makes my law firm much stronger.
Diversity has been one of our strengths.

I doubt it. Diversity is a load of horse manure. Diversity focuses on differences not how we are the same. If you have a football team you need your receivers to be leaner and faster than linemen but that's not diversity and it's certainly not diversity in the way you leftists use the term.

Last edited:
I doubt it. Diversity is a load of horse manure. Diversity focuses on differences not how we are the same. If you have a football team you need your receivers to be leaner and faster than linemen but that's not diversity and it's certainly not diversity in the way you leftists use the term.

You do not believe there is strength in diversity? Would America be better if we were all white English?

You do not believe there is strength in diversity? Would America be better if we were all white English?

Leftists don't seek diversity for strength they seek it for "equity". Making things "stronger" isn't the point. The NBA is 70% black even though blacks are 13% of the population. Would "diversity" in the NBA make the game "stronger" or better? I have no idea if America would better if it was all white English, just like you have no clue it would be better if it was more "diverse". You want us to believe so but that's your opinion.

Our growing economy needs workers. One reason it grows is the people who come here for opportunities. They work hard and if they do well enough, they start businesses.

Back