Dixie, is a gallon of Bleach a WMD?

Jarod

Contributor
It can kill you if you drink it!

If the terrorists located a gallon of bleach in Iraq, flew it to Nebraska and poured it into kids milk at recess would it not likely cause as much damage as the WMD you claim were found in Iraq?

-DIXIE: “Because of the degraded state of the Sarin, they don't actually kill people, it just makes people sick, and injures a few residual bystanders…” (jpp.com, September 14)

-U.S. Government Definition of WMD: “Weapons that are capable of a high order of destruction and/or of being used in such a manner as to destroy large numbers of people. Weapons of mass destruction can be high explosives or nuclear, biological, chemical, and radiological weapons…”

*U.S. Department of Defense – “Dictionary of Military Terms” page 575

http://www.dtic.mil/doctrine/jel/new_pubs/jp1_02.pdf

You are foaming at the mouth!

This is what I admire about you toby, the sheer quality of your debating skills....

Toby,

Nobody on this thread can see your idiotic posts....and THAT'S a thing of beauty ;)

Jarod is foaming at the mouth with dozens of post saying something about Dixie on the same comment. He is obsessed. He has a huge problem.

and Cypress if you can't debate then ignore and stick your head up your ass. I don't mind. ENJOY

NEWS FLASH... Troops in Iraq have uncovered a small plastic box containing thumb tacks....

Political pundants from Alabama hail the discovery of these WMD's. "Imagine the terror these tacks could have caused school teachers across the nation, they would have had to look before being seated every day for the rest of there lives!

and Cypress if you can't debate then ignore and stick your head up your ass. I don't mind. ENJOY

Toby, let's face it, you don't really debate so much as shout abuse from the sidelines...

Jarod is foaming at the mouth with dozens of post saying something about Dixie on the same comment. He is obsessed. He has a huge problem.

Dixie seems to have this effect on certain people. I seem to remember an encounter between he and desh on the FP site........

Back