DNC ROLL CALL TONIGHT KNOCKED IT OUT THE PARK!!

tigerred59

Verified User

Folks, all day Friday, all the world will be talking about how spectacular and Joyful the DNC roll call was last night. The excitement was contagious, the acres upon acres of smiles and celebration was so pleasant to enjoy. The laughter, the pride, the desires of change was in full view of those watching. And the music, the joyous music for each state, absolutely wonderful. I passed on all days but this one and it was worth it....I hope and pray the emotions that were present on this wonderful WONDERFUL, joyous occasion lingers and never go away. I do believe, the roll call was better than the whole convention....just sayin​

Folks, all day Friday, all the world will be talking about how spectacular and Joyful the DNC roll call was last night. The excitement was contagious, the acres upon acres of smiles and celebration was so pleasant to enjoy. The laughter, the pride, the desires of change was in full view of those watching. And the music, the joyous music for each state, absolutely wonderful. I passed on all days but this one and it was worth it....I hope and pray the emotions that were present on this wonderful WONDERFUL, joyous occasion lingers and never go away. I do believe, the roll call was better than the whole convention....just sayin​

What kind of change do these people want? They have been and continue to run the government.

A bunch of bullshit is what it is. If we need change do it today. You're in charge.

What kind of fool falls for this?

What kind of change do these people want? They have been and continue to run the government.

A bunch of bullshit is what it is. If we need change do it today. You're in charge.

Sure we're in charge, that's why the voter rights act and woe v wade is gone, BECAUSE WE'RE IN CHARGE...GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE!!,​

Sure we're in charge, that's why the voter rights act and woe v wade is gone, BECAUSE WE'RE IN CHARGE...GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE!!,​

Then what is being elected president going to change? You have no logic like all of them. It's maddening how fucking stupid you people are.

1724390410667.png

Never seen a white guy so lost on what to do with this black chunck of meat on his shoulders....like who is this woman??? LOL​

Tucker Carlson is now reacting to the DNC, and he notices the Democrats’ entire platform is built on dismantling the First and Second Amendments.JASON WHITLOCK: “Tucker, you're forgetting that's all a part of 'saving democracy.' Getting rid of the First and Second Amendment is how you 'save democracy,' Tucker.”TUCKER CARLSON: “And by save democracy, you mean make everyone who disagrees with what we're doing shut up or go to prison?”JASON WHITLOCK: "Yes."

==========================================

The Constitution is over, this happened on your watch.

Reactions: TOP
Then what is being elected president going to change? You have no logic like all of them. It's maddening how fucking stupid you people are.

Whats it gonna change? Tell that bullshit to the millions of dead Palistinians who voted Hamass into power, tell that to the Germans that supported Hitler. Donald Trump is insane, he's mentally unhinged and dangerous. Any Republican besides Trump would give your argument validity, but not this monster bitch....the man is crazy and ppl like you that support his madness is beyond stupid, you motherfuckers are just plain DUMB!!​

Tucker Carlson is now reacting to the DNC, and he notices the Democrats’ entire platform is built on dismantling the First and Second Amendments.JASON WHITLOCK: “Tucker, you're forgetting that's all a part of 'saving democracy.' Getting rid of the First and Second Amendment is how you 'save democracy,' Tucker.”TUCKER CARLSON: “And by save democracy, you mean make everyone who disagrees with what we're doing shut up or go to prison?”JASON WHITLOCK: "Yes."

==========================================

The Constitution is over, this happened on your watch.

PROJECT 2025....NUFF SAID!!​

What I truly loathe about you nuts is your blind ignorance to FACTS....when the Dem's had both houses under Obama, we got ACA, then we lost majorities and nothing went forward. Same with Biden...if the house and the senate are controlled by votes and the GOP, HOW IN THE FUCK CAN THINGS GET DONE YOU STUPID FUCK HEAD????? Both houses had a major comprehensive immigration bill, that was bi partisan and passed by the house....BUT BC TRUMP NEEDED RED MEAT FOR THE MAGA ANIMALS, THEY REJECTED IT....NOW YOU CRAZY WHITE FUCKS ARE WHINNING ABOUT THE GOTDAMN BORDER?? MAKE THIS SHIT MAKE SENSE OR SHUT THE FUCK UP, DOUCHE BAG!!​

Whats it gonna change? Tell that bullshit to the millions of dead Palistinians who voted Hamass into power, tell that to the Germans that supported Hitler. Donald Trump is insane, he's mentally unhinged and dangerous. Any Republican besides Trump would give your argument validity, but not this monster bitch....the man is crazy and ppl like you that support his madness is beyond stupid, you motherfuckers are just plain DUMB!!​

You appear to be unhinged but quite harmless.

What I truly loathe about you nuts is your blind ignorance to FACTS....when the Dem's had both houses under Obama, we got ACA, then we lost majorities and nothing went forward. Same with Biden...if the house and the senate are controlled by votes and the GOP, HOW IN THE FUCK CAN THINGS GET DONE YOU STUPID FUCK HEAD?????​

I can't hear you. Please shout louder.
BTW, I lost the right to choose my doctor and my insurance costs skyrocketed,

Back