DNC ROLL CALL TONIGHT KNOCKED IT OUT THE PARK!!

You appear to be unhinged but quite harmless.

Every fuckin body is crazy but Trump supporters who degrade their bodies with tatoo's of a convicted rapist. But we crazy...once again, get the fuck outta here with that bullshit​

what's your number 1 worst idea in project 2025?

Under cover journalist interviewed one of the architects of this project and the shit this dumb ass spoke of, should make us all afraid...in a nut shell, TRUMP AND THE MAGOTS, LITERALLY WANT TO DISMANTLE OUR GOVERNMENT AND CREATE A COUNTRY CONTROLLED BY WHITE RACIST LUNATICS AND PPL LIKE YOU. One thing I pride myself on is finding facts to support my disdain and trying to debate you on it, for me is a waste of time. You ass ho's are dug in and no amount of reality will change those facts.​

Under cover journalist interviewed one of the architects of this project and the shit this dumb ass spoke of, should make us all afraid...in a nut shell, TRUMP AND THE MAGOTS, LITERALLY WANT TO DISMANTLE OUR GOVERNMENT AND CREATE A COUNTRY CONTROLLED BY WHITE RACIST LUNATICS AND PPL LIKE YOU. One thing I pride myself on is finding facts to support my disdain and trying to debate you on it, for me is a waste of time. You ass ho's are dug in and no amount of reality will change those facts.​

so which plank in project 2025 is the worst?

Reactions: TOP
Then what is being elected president going to change? You have no logic like all of them. It's maddening how fucking stupid you people are.
You wanna see maddeningly stupid?

Get a full-length mirror and stand in front of it. Now look.

Dude, please don't mistake me for some idiot who don't know what the fuck I'm talking about, don't do dat!!! If Project 2025 is so gotdamn wonderful, why is the orange maniac himself trying to distance from it?? I'll wait!​

you're a dude who doesn't know what the fuck you're talking about.

Dude, please don't mistake me for some idiot who don't know what the fuck I'm talking about, don't do dat!!! If Project 2025 is so gotdamn wonderful, why is the orange maniac himself trying to distance from it?? I'll wait!​

Every fuckin body is crazy but Trump supporters who degrade their bodies with tatoo's of a convicted rapist. But we crazy...once again, get the fuck outta here with that bullshit​

Just when I thought the leftist posters here couldn't get any fucking stranger.

Just when I thought the leftist posters here couldn't get any fucking stranger.

Question? who gave you permission to think? and have you told Trump that you actually had a thought of your own? MAGA may report you...be careful​

FOLKS THIS IS WHAT THE RIGHT DOES....YOU POSE A QUESTION TO THEM THAT DEMANDS RESPONSE AND THEY DEFLECT AND NAME CALL. TYPICAL GOP MAGOTS BULLSHIT. FOR THE LAST TIME, WHY IS TRUMP DISTANCING HIMSELF FROM PROJECT 2025 IF IT POSES NO DANGER TO THE NATION??​

FOLKS THIS IS WHAT THE RIGHT DOES....YOU POSE A QUESTION TO THEM THAT DEMANDS RESPONSE AND THEY DEFLECT AND NAME CALL. TYPICAL GOP MAGOTS BULLSHIT. FOR THE LAST TIME, WHY IS TRUMP DISTANCING HIMSELF FROM PROJECT 2025 IF IT POSES NO DANGER TO THE NATION??​

If you would stop screaming maybe your so called question might be taken a bit more seriously Karen

Back