Do Lib biased Sportscasters and Press pour Cold Water on Conservative Athletes

SJJRSJJS

Verified User
Now that the Golf Channel is owned by Lib biased NBC, I have heard the little snide remarks made about some Conservative Golfers, and I won't name names, during their broadcasts. I am an avid golfer who last round was one over Par on a 7000+ yard Golf Course near me in Temecula named RedHawk Golf Club. In the case of Footballer Tim Tebow, I believe that he was mistreated by both sportscasters and the Press. Why he was in Lib infested New York to begin with, is unbelievable, he needed to be in the South. The Coaches who did not want him, and who I bet are big ass Libs, would sacrifice their Team just to make their political points, with all the East Coast Libs, and the Lib biased Press went Right along with it. This Lib sheet is starting to get real serious. The Commie Manifesto spells out the hatred for religion by the Commies and Tim Tebow wears his religion on his sleeve, and The Libs do not like him for it. I predict that Tim Tebow will land a Team in the South and then come up North to punish the fools.

Now that the Golf Channel is owned by Lib biased NBC, I have heard the little snide remarks made about some Conservative Golfers, and I won't name names, during their broadcasts. I am an avid golfer who last round was one over Par on a 7000+ yard Golf Course near me in Temecula named RedHawk Golf Club. In the case of Footballer Tim Tebow, I believe that he was mistreated by both sportscasters and the Press. Why he was in Lib infested New York to begin with, is unbelievable, he needed to be in the South. The Coaches who did not want him, and who I bet are big ass Libs, would sacrifice their Team just to make their political points, with all the East Coast Libs, and the Lib biased Press went Right along with it. This Lib sheet is starting to get real serious. The Commie Manifesto spells out the hatred for religion by the Commies and Tim Tebow wears his religion on his sleeve, and The Libs do not like him for it. I predict that Tim Tebow will land a Team in the South and then come up North to punish the fools.

Yes....EVERYTHING is a Commie plot to the man of many capital letters.

Yes....EVERYTHING is a Commie plot to the man of many capital letters.
I do not believe that you have ever read The Commie Manifesto, because If you did, you would see that the way this is all "playing out" has been detailed in the Commie Manifesto. Simple question; Have you ever read the Communist Manifesto?

I do not believe that you have ever read The Commie Manifesto, because If you did, you would see that the way this is all "playing out" has been detailed in the Commie Manifesto. Simple question; Have you ever read the Communist Manifesto?

No..I didn't...I am not, nor have I ever been, a member of the Communist Party, Mr. mcCarthy

I heard Tebow might end up playing in the Canadian League because he's not good enough to play in the NFL. Nothing to do with God, everything to do with talent.

Conservative propaganda and fear mongering has someone here a little paranoid.

No..I didn't...I am not, nor have I ever been, a member of the Communist Party, Mr. mcCarthy
Then how come you feel qualified to criticize my references to segments of the Commie Manifesto as relating to what is happening in this Country now. The Commie Manifesto spells it all out and I did do a High School Term Paper on Communism so I knows what I'm talking about. Also, the Old Board members know all about my expertise on Commie Strategery, and now you also know. This is how I re-educate you Libs, although I believe that you are an expert on the Commie Manifesto, you just do not want to admit it because you know that I know, and that is why you deny it here. Admitting or denying knowing the Commie Manifesto, are both no-wins for you LeadPlate because all you Forum Libs have read it and we all knows it.

Then how come you feel qualified to criticize my references to segments of the Commie Manifesto as relating to what is happening in this Country now. The Commie Manifesto spells it all out and I did do a High School Term Paper on Communism so I knows what I'm talking about. Also, the Old Board members know all about my expertise on Commie Strategery, and now you also know. This is how I re-educate you Libs, although I believe that you are an expert on the Commie Manifesto, you just do not want to admit it because you know that I know, and that is why you deny it here. Admitting or denying knowing the Commie Manifesto, are both no-wins for you LeadPlate because all you Forum Libs have read it and we all knows it.

You know.... there's a word for people who think that everything is a conspiracy and everyone's out to get them....two, actually... paranoid and delusional.

I have damn near 25 years experience in the mental health/ mental retardation field. I think that trumps your high school book report.

You know.... there's a word for people who think that everything is a conspiracy and everyone's out to get them....two, actually... paranoid and delusional.

I have damn near 25 years experience in the mental health/ mental retardation field. I think that trumps your high school book report.
You are losing control here, and I would think that of all people, you should know when you are on the verge of going bonkers. I do have that effect on Libs, there was the "Blank One" on the old Board who you really needed to analyze, because he/she routinely went Bonkers on me and it always started out with a few anger words like "damn" just like you used here, so you may just need to analyze yourself. I am interested; have you taken any anger management courses during your "training"?

I think a lot of the people who had a problem with Tebow's religion were more annoyed by his displays on the field than any problem with what he actually believed.

The idea that he gave God credit for their wins is amusing to many people. You know, the ones who don't believe God picks one team over another.

Of course, for all the hoopla you spew about Tebow being the butt of jokes because of his faith could also be spewed at neocons who think he is a great QB because of those beliefs and not for any skills he has as a QB.

I think a lot of the people who had a problem with Tebow's religion were more annoyed by his displays on the field than any problem with what he actually believed.

The idea that he gave God credit for their wins is amusing to many people. You know, the ones who don't believe God picks one team over another.

Of course, for all the hoopla you spew about Tebow being the butt of jokes because of his faith could also be spewed at neocons who think he is a great QB because of those beliefs and not for any skills he has as a QB.

Those are good points. But, I've seen Ben Roethlisberger point up to the sky after a TD pass or a victory. As a Steelers fan, I know Ben hasn't been the best of role models and had put himself in some pretty stupid positions...but still, he was raised with Christian values and has spoken of them off and on during his career...so what would be the difference that Tebow would be criticized and Ben not for the same words and gestures?

I mean, I'm basically agreeing with you...I just don't get why one person would be more subject to criticism than another.

Perhaps it was the college and pre-draft hype? I don't know....truthfully, I may be talking out my butt....I just got home from an endoscopy and am still a little woozy from the sedation.

I felt it got to the place where it was part of his marketability. Teams knew he had a huge fan base, some of those fans didn't even follow football but supported Tebow because he was a Christan who prostelized and that made him attractive, a good role model and He does seem to live his beliefs. His Denver jersey the most ever sold. I was raised Catholic and taught to be humble in my faith, not overt and showy as Jesus condemned the Scribes and Pharisees for being, so I was put off by the "Tebowing".

The main reason I hated him, he was a Bronco and he beat my team. :)

Those are good points. But, I've seen Ben Roethlisberger point up to the sky after a TD pass or a victory. As a Steelers fan, I know Ben hasn't been the best of role models and had put himself in some pretty stupid positions...but still, he was raised with Christian values and has spoken of them off and on during his career...so what would be the difference that Tebow would be criticized and Ben not for the same words and gestures?

I mean, I'm basically agreeing with you...I just don't get why one person would be more subject to criticism than another.

Perhaps it was the college and pre-draft hype? I don't know....truthfully, I may be talking out my butt....I just got home from an endoscopy and am still a little woozy from the sedation.

Hope all is well.

By the time Tebow was drafted in the NFL, I was already long tired of the endless hype and constant worship from the media. I slowed slightly when my Crimson Tide beat the Gators in the '09 SEC Championship, but not much.

By the time Tebow was drafted in the NFL, I was already long tired of the endless hype and constant worship from the media. I slowed slightly when my Crimson Tide beat the Gators in the '09 SEC Championship, but not much.

Skip Bayles took it to another level of ridiculous! I cheer for the Gators because my nephew is one of their doctors and my niece an alumni.

Is it possible that "Liberal bias" is confused with majority opinion?

I saw the negative focus on Tebow in the media and I was outraged because he is a great QB yet he excelled his team and they couldn't keep up with him.

When Tebow brought god to football it was a shock to our current culture because we seem weird if we do such a thing. It had nothing to do with the media, just the world.

Tebow was actually doing exactly what the Bible asks Christians to do. Not many people do that. He wasn't praying for "good luck" he was showing the world he was successful because of his religious beliefs.

Most golfers have lots of money, unless they are Disc Golfers (me on both). The biggest threat to a superficial society is one that has actual life value. :good4u:

Back