Do Lib biased Sportscasters and Press pour Cold Water on Conservative Athletes

Oh, and when I read this hearing your golf talk I was IMMEDIATLY reminded of this old toon
View attachment 2060
I worked at a Long Beach area Golf Course all through High School, so I got free lessons, hit all the free range balls I wanted, played all the free golf I wanted and bought my Golf Clubs at cost from the Pro Shop. I went from shooting 104 to eventually shooting 6 under par at a good course. Then played College golf, I did all this with very little money. I do agree that golf is expensive but the First Tee program is making it easier for underpriviledged kids to learn. I am currectly teaching my two Grandchildren, ages 7& 8 how to play, especially how to putt and chip, my strength. Go to "Free Online Golf Tips" if you want a great golf tip site, that I use.

Now that the Golf Channel is owned by Lib biased NBC, I have heard the little snide remarks made about some Conservative Golfers, and I won't name names, during their broadcasts. I am an avid golfer who last round was one over Par on a 7000+ yard Golf Course near me in Temecula named RedHawk Golf Club. In the case of Footballer Tim Tebow, I believe that he was mistreated by both sportscasters and the Press. Why he was in Lib infested New York to begin with, is unbelievable, he needed to be in the South. The Coaches who did not want him, and who I bet are big ass Libs, would sacrifice their Team just to make their political points, with all the East Coast Libs, and the Lib biased Press went Right along with it. This Lib sheet is starting to get real serious. The Commie Manifesto spells out the hatred for religion by the Commies and Tim Tebow wears his religion on his sleeve, and The Libs do not like him for it. I predict that Tim Tebow will land a Team in the South and then come up North to punish the fools.
A recent study showed that Tim Tebow is the most influencial athlete in sports and that includes Tiger Woods and Michael Jordan. If Tim does not play anymore football, he should consider running for Congress, in that way, his popularity will "pay off".

I certainly expect that when the first openly gay football player comes out he'll receive the same amount of fervor and support from Christians as Tim TeBOW.

A recent study showed that Tim Tebow is the most influencial athlete in sports and that includes Tiger Woods and Michael Jordan. If Tim does not play anymore football, he should consider running for Congress, in that way, his popularity will "pay off".

This is most unfortunate, this will greatly effect who picks him up. No one will want this type of publicity and pressure of the most influential player sitting on their bench!

This is most unfortunate, this will greatly effect who picks him up. No one will want this type of publicity and pressure of the most influential player sitting on their bench!
If that rude absolute bonehead Al Franken could make Senator, then Tim Tebow should be able to with no problema. Tim needs to pick out a southern State where the Republican Senator is going to retire or there is a weak Democrat Senator. He needs to move there for 6 months and then run for office. During the 6 months, he needs to study politics and giving speeches. He should do that now, in order to have time to run, how ironic if he attends a Jets game and is introduced as Senator Tim Tebow.

If that rude absolute bonehead Al Franken could make Senator, then Tim Tebow should be able to with no problema. Tim needs to pick out a southern State where the Republican Senator is going to retire or there is a weak Democrat Senator. He needs to move there for 6 months and then run for office. During the 6 months, he needs to study politics and giving speeches. He should do that now, in order to have time to run, how ironic if he attends a Jets game and is introduced as Senator Tim Tebow.

Al Franken is very intelligent. He is also well liked and respected amongst his constituients. I don't think politics is Tim's calling. Maybe the ministry.

Why is it that it's poor white trash like this guy who hate liberals.
Need an excuse trailer trash
Now I gots you and Zappy following me around this Forum like little poochies. When did they release you, cause you been away a long time, or were you booted off the Forum? LOL

Why is it that it's poor white trash like this guy who hate liberals.
Need an excuse trailer trash

Actually...this guy is a very influential local attorney who's hosted Obama in his home several times, as well as other Dems. Here's what he has to say:

Back