Do People Believe the AZ Law is Constitutional?

Do you believe that the new AZ Immigration law is constitutional?

• Total voters
I really do not understand where you are getting this connect of libertarian with globalist...
Libertarians are always espousing business first arguments... the free movement of goods, services and people etc. I never see libertarians argue with the globalist mantra that protectionism and tariffs are always bad. The truth is that the protectionism and tariffs are powerful tools to keep business inside a context of other important considerations.
Or how I want a national ID card...

If you analyzed the current political context, you would see that workplace enforcement is being offered as the next best solution after actually enforcing borders or allowing cops to do their job. This will mean national id's. Of course you can see this.

You just want me to justify a law that I like even though its against the constitution. Arizona might be able to justify it. It might be their interpretation of the constitution, but its not mine.
I want you to stop being a globalist cunt.
No matter how much Id like to see illegals go home right now, I dont think we need to violate the constitution to do that.

Deportation is not unconsitutional, nor is investigating possible immigration offenses.

Last edited:
I guess it's that mike's seeming understanding of the money system is at odds with the liberatarian belief if the moral purity of market forces alone. They should understand that the business world is tilted wildly in favor of those businesses with closer proximity to the source of money creation.

Back