Do Right and Wrong Even Exist....

They used to exist but not anymore. The only wrong you can do these days is misgender someone or say there are only 2 genders. That really seems to piss some people off.

What pisses off some people is you keep repeating the same shit over and over.

"natural law"......Ezekiel 36
I will cleanse you. 26 And I will give you a new heart, and a new spirit I will put within you. And I will remove the heart of stone from your flesh and give you a heart of flesh. 27 And I will put my Spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes and be careful to obey my rules.

One thing's for sure... your heart is full of stone.

At this point, does it even make any sense to consider "right and wrong" when striving for survival? Shouldn't all decisions be made entirely on an "us and them" basis?
Nope. That you have to ask puts you on the side of "wrong."

I loathe MAGA as a philosophy,
... because you are on the side of "wrong."

... and so do more than half the Americans.
Nope. Well over half of Americans elected Trump in an avalanche victory that forced the election-stealing to take four days to stuff sufficient counterfeit votes ... and that's even with side teams shredding Trump votes before they could be put into the machines.

Four days.

Our very poorly composed Constitution, ...
Why is the US Constitution the oldest active Constitution? It couldn't possibly have survived to this day being "poorly composed."

We're in a fight for survival
Yes. The DNC is on the cusp of destroying the Republic and converting the US into a Venezuela or North Korea while ignorants cheer them on.

We must crush MAGA by any means possible,
... because you cheer on the destruction of the republic and of the future of our children. I suppose you'd like to see our children and grandchildren fishing through the garbage for their next meal.

We can try to re-establish democracy after they're gone,
This is exactly what I stated is your position. You want to usher in an oligarchy that will transition the US to China, then to Venezuela then to North Korea.

We've nearly lost Ukraine to fascism already.
Are you Ukrainian? How was Ukraine ever America's to lose?

Are we ready to lose New York?
That was already decided by the War of Northern Aggression.

Back