Do you want to ban all guns?

• Thread starter Thread starter Guns Guns Guns
  • Start date Start date

Do you want all guns banned?

• Total voters
G

Guns Guns Guns

I keep seeing this 'all or nothing" gun ban BS, so let's settle it by voting.

I keep seeing this 'all or nothing" gun ban BS, so let's settle it by voting.

many might just want to ban 90% of guns. which is still terrible. Or make it impossible for upstanding citizens to get guns unless they expend almost impossible effort. Whether or not they want to specifically ban guns, their implication is quite clear, they want to make it much harder for regular law abiding citizens to have weapons. They hate the second amendment.

Personally I think many here do want to secretly ban guns, but they wont come out and say it because they will be exposed for being the anti-constitutional traitors that they are.

my .02

many might just want to ban 90% of guns. which is still terrible. Or make it impossible for upstanding citizens to get guns unless they expend almost impossible effort. Whether or not they want to specifically ban guns, their implication is quite clear, they want to make it much harder for regular law abiding citizens to have weapons. They hate the second amendment.

Personally I think many here do want to secretly ban guns, but they wont come out and say it because they will be exposed for being the anti-constitutional traitors that they are.

my .02

Remember when the lefties said "we don't want to ban incandescent lightbulbs"?

That is my point fagboy. But your goal is to end gun ownership but you are too much of a fag pussy to state it. But instead you will try to make it too difficult to get one like you did with the most efficient cost effective light bulb.

Well, I can personally attest to the fact that the idea of making it difficult for the likes of scum like you to obtain firearms does provide some level of comfort.

Who said that? Nobody is forcing you to buy one. We just want you to leave us and our Constitutional rights alone

That's not what I'm hearing on this board. I'm hearing that we all have to embrace guns now; principals should have them, teachers should have them. We should arm everyone, and live in some sort of modern-day Sparta.

I've already had it. Guns blow. You've got the constitution - but they friggin' blow.

Well, I can personally attest to the fact that the idea of making it difficult for the likes of scum like you to obtain firearms does provide some level of comfort.

Don't matter bitch. I already own em and have thousands upon thousands of rounds of ammo. All bought with cash.

Can't track what the gubmint don't know about.

So fuck you

That is my point fagboy. But your goal is to end gun ownership but you are too much of a fag pussy to state it. But instead you will try to make it too difficult to get one like you did with the most efficient cost effective light bulb.

The most efficient, cost effective bulb are florescent bulbs REPLACING the incandescent bulb.

why is that? ILA hasn't broken any laws to our knowledge. He probably doesn't have a medically diagnosed mental problem. He's of adult age. He probably works hard, pays his taxes, and is an upstanding citizen (in spite of your disagreements with him). What justification do you have to keep guns from him?

this is why we are always on guard... because really it all boils down to you being a taker, and you don't want people politically opposed to you to have the ability of exercising their 2nd amendment right.

That's not what I'm hearing on this board. I'm hearing that we all have to embrace guns now; principals should have them, teachers should have them. We should arm everyone, and live in some sort of modern-day Sparta..

That's what's coming from the board crazies.

Don't matter bitch. I already own em and have thousands upon thousands of rounds of ammo. All bought with cash.

Can't track what the gubmint don't know about.

So fuck you

Sure thing there, big guy...you're a real toughie, ain't ya?

why is that? ILA hasn't broken any laws to our knowledge. He probably doesn't have a medically diagnosed mental problem. He's of adult age. He probably works hard, pays his taxes, and is an upstanding citizen (in spite of your disagreements with him). What justification do you have to keep guns from him?

this is why we are always on guard... because really it all boils down to you being a taker, and you don't want people politically opposed to you to have the ability of exercising their 2nd amendment right.

It's my personal opinion, to which I'm entitled. ILA - ALIAS - is bigot scum. I don't think bigot scum are playing with a full deck, thus arming them is reckless and irresponsible.

Back