Doctor reimbursement

Cancel 2016.2

The Almighty
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2008/07/senate_leaders_holding_doctors.html

"Physicians across the country are increasingly refusing to treat Medicare (and Medicaid) patients because Washington's manipulation of the health care market is failing. Expanding Washington's lordship over health care would only reduce the number of doctors in the system as the number of seniors seeking to access Medicare swells. "

This article is good food for thought. Any insights from both sides of the coin are welcome.

I thought we were in a let the market decide kind of thing ?

and yes there have been several prosecutions for medicare and medicaid fraud in recent years.

and yes there have been several prosecutions for medicare and medicaid fraud in recent years.
We haven't been there for a while. Manipulations by our government range into almost all markets. As the UK begins to reset their programs to more private means, we are heading the opposite direction.

Not with medicare. The politicians have been finding new and improved ways to screw that system for years.

What is the latest estimate? Something like $30 trillion underfunded? Yeah, we should go to a nationalized plan so they can screw that up too.

Kinda hard to seperate the govt from the industry.
And which industry is doing what thru our govt ?
Pharma ? Hospital ? Insurance ?

Not with medicare. The politicians have been finding new and improved ways to screw that system for years.

What is the latest estimate? Something like $30 trillion underfunded? Yeah, we should go to a nationalized plan so they can screw that up too.

the soloution, put the federal employees medical care into the same bucket. Including president and congress.

the soloution, put the federal employees medical care into the same bucket. Including president and congress.

I assume that by doing the above, your ACTUAL solution would be getting the idiots in DC to actually SOLVE the problem since their benefits would thus be in the same dilema?

I wont support any sort of national healthcare that wont also be the same as what the congress will use.

If I have to wait in line behind some slobbering junkey for medical care.. then congress has to wait in line behind some slobbering middle class dude like me.

If I have to wait in line behind some slobbering junkey for medical care.. then congress has to wait in line behind some slobbering middle class dude like me.

I was going to call you out for being an elitist snob, but then I remembered the time I had to go to the doctors office and there was some slobbering junkey in the waiting room. That was the last time I went to that office.

I was going to call you out for being an elitist snob, but then I remembered the time I had to go to the doctors office and there was some slobbering junkey in the waiting room. That was the last time I went to that office.

All I know is if Obama wants to push national healthcare. When i have to go to the emergency room with my sick kid he better also be waiting there withhis sick kids.

Some penis wrinkles in congress forcing national healthcare on us but then not using it would make me want to smash there teeth in.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2008/07/senate_leaders_holding_doctors.html

"Physicians across the country are increasingly refusing to treat Medicare (and Medicaid) patients because Washington's manipulation of the health care market is failing. Expanding Washington's lordship over health care would only reduce the number of doctors in the system as the number of seniors seeking to access Medicare swells. "

This article is good food for thought. Any insights from both sides of the coin are welcome.

If all they had was people in the system they could either treat them or go bankrupt. Personally, I don't think there's anything worse in the world than refusing to treat seniors because your being a greedy asshole. Those people aren't worth shit on my shoes and need to have their license revoked.

All I know is if Obama wants to push national healthcare. When i have to go to the emergency room with my sick kid he better also be waiting there withhis sick kids.

Some penis wrinkles in congress forcing national healthcare on us but then not using it would make me want to smash there teeth in.

Just out of curiosity, was Obama doing an impersonation of Cosby when that was taken?

Back