Doctor reimbursement

If all they had was people in the system they could either treat them or go bankrupt. Personally, I don't think there's anything worse in the world than refusing to treat seniors because your being a greedy asshole. Those people aren't worth shit on my shoes and need to have their license revoked.

So you would have no problem if the government decided to regulate your work and pay you less each year?

So you would have no problem if the government decided to regulate your work and pay you less each year?

So you would have no problem if I hit you in the head for saying retarded things?

I assure you, they won't have to take out a second mortage. Lawyers go through just as much school, get payed half as much, and they're still overpaid.

So you would have no problem if I hit you in the head for saying retarded things?

I assure you, they won't have to take out a second mortage. Lawyers go through just as much school, get payed half as much, and they're still overpaid.

LMAO... you do so enjoy pulling shit out of your ass, don't you?

Poor lil emo.

nahh jk. its a blow up of him ridding in a bumbercar.

Someone should create an adult version of those things. I love them, but no longer fit very well into them. Quite annoying.

Side note... that expression on his face is priceless. He obviously was having some fun..... RAMMING SPEED!!!!

Someone should create an adult version of those things. I love them, but no longer fit very well into them. Quite annoying.

Side note... that expression on his face is priceless. He obviously was having some fun..... RAMMING SPEED!!!!

I have a better one for next week.

Umm the govt is your employer when working on medicare, medicaid, etc.

You can quit if you want to, plenty of Indian Dr's to fill your slot.

Last edited:
Back