Does anybody here actually get mad about politics and the world?

I try usc, but sometimes I just don't find them that funny!

yeah, if not for the pain.. A half bottle of absolute will help for a few hours though.
It is also pretty pathetic being called partisan for opposing those who destroy my country.

I always thought it was being patriotic.

It is based on thems actions not their political affiliation. It is just an unfortuante fact that most republicans are assholes.

If Bush had done wonderfully or even pretty good for our country I would be voting Republican. But he /they did not so I will vote against them even I am not impressed by the other side very much either.
Obama does show some promise now. Hope he makes it thru the primaries.

Yeah right. You haven't voted Republican in your life and wouldn't start now. You've already stated Republicans are against most everything you believe in so why the hell would you vote for one?

yeah, if not for the pain.. A half bottle of absolute will help for a few hours though.
It is also pretty pathetic being called partisan for opposing those who destroy my country.

I always thought it was being patriotic.

Blah, Blah, Blah liberals and hippies etc. are destroying America so by being a Republican I am being a patriot and not a partisan.

Yeah right. You haven't voted Republican in your life and wouldn't start now. You've already stated Republicans are against most everything you believe in so why the hell would you vote for one?

well I certainly have not seen any reason in recent years to vote for a Republican on the national scene. Have you ?

And btw I have voted republican, voted for 2 in the fall.
so you are batting 1000 on being wrong.

well I certainly have not seen any reason in recent years to vote for a Republican on the national scene. Have you ?

And btw I have voted republican, voted for 2 in the fall.
so you are batting 1000 on being wrong.

where, your local neighborhood? Big deal. I vote for Democrats all the time because those are the only people who run for office in San Francisco. In fact I've voted for more Democrats in my voting lifetime than I have Republicans.

Yes, I was talking national level.

Now that was childish and beneath you. Or perhaps not ?

Yeah I was being childish but that's in essence what you said. You started with the "us" vs. "them". You think that type of attitude creates problems in our political world?

where, your local neighborhood? Big deal. I vote for Democrats all the time because those are the only people who run for office in San Francisco. In fact I've voted for more Democrats in my voting lifetime than I have Republicans.

Yes, I was talking national level.

State level dude.

State a good reason to support a republican on the national level right now ?

Back