Does anybody think Mrs. Mcfossil didn't benefit

I don't know if you should have posted this though Top. usc humiliated Superfreak on another thread, and he is a real rage. This thread is going to piss him off even more, and he's going to take it out on you, mark my words.

He scares me.

Mcain will and should get hounded over it. No one is going to buy the seperate returns.
She buys a few million of a stock he's passing legislation for and bam!!!
I'd bet more than a lunch it's going on, these types think they are entitled to it.

Mcain will and should get hounded over it. No one is going to buy the seperate returns.
I'd bet more than a lunch it's going on, these types think they are entitled to it.

Yep, I do agree with all of that.

I don't know if you should have posted this though Top. usc humiliated Superfreak on another thread, and he is a real rage. This thread is going to piss him off even more, and he's going to take it out on you, mark my words.

He scares me.

:rolleyes:

yeah... real rage... you also have an odd sense of who was humiliated on that thread.

While I agree she should release her tax information, on the rest of this you are beginning to sound like Desh with one of her conspiracies.

hey your riding sadle it to puninshing superbrokebackfreak.
Whey slamms are rated and created the best ones don't come from the trongs of worshipers of which you are.

what happened to your project boy with the short razor cut?

I think you meant to post this under my story about trolling for bf's?

Oh top I am totalling messing with you, I'm in a goofy mood today. I have a bf, and even though I do think that "project boy" is very goodlooking and funny, I'm not interested in trading my guy in. He's actually pretty great.

Whey slamms are rated and created the best ones don't come from the trongs of worshipers of which you are.

I honestly think that if i laugh any harder, I'm going to damage something in my stomach. Or my throat. My throat is raw from laughing today. And this post top, this post put the kicker on it.

I honestly think that if i laugh any harder, I'm going to damage something in my stomach. Or my throat. My throat is raw from laughing today. And this post top, this post put the kicker on it.
Can you translate it?

I did miss post that razor comment
Damo again you being a bootstrapper, Nazi loving righty will have a hard time with the turbo-lib condemnation of the jailstate industrial complex (JIC)

Ok, its definitely in response to SF's saying that McCheating would be better than McFossil and calling Top a dumbass. The second sentence is about that, and it means, when slams or 'Burns" are thought up, the best ones don't come from republican/bush/mccain worshippers, of which SF is one.

The first sentence is something to do with SF's alleged love for the film, brokeback mountain, and his sexual preferences, which according to top, include slamming his what for against a sadle.

I did miss post that razor comment
Damo again you being a bootstrapper, Nazi loving righty will have a hard time with the turbo-lib condemnation of the jailstate industrial complex (JIC)

I mean the thing is, Top isn't wrong.

He just doesn't express himself in the most legible manner at times.

Back