Does anybody think Mrs. Mcfossil didn't benefit

I think she probably benifited from the Bush Tax cuts he supports.

He is directly benifiting from the tax breaks he wants to make permenant

I did miss post that razor comment
Damo again you being a bootstrapper, Nazi loving righty will have a hard time with the turbo-lib condemnation of the jailstate industrial complex (JIC)
LOL. Yeah... Good times.

Except I'm against the JIC. Don't like laws with victimless crime....

oh she should be checked out again. perhaps looking into investments into the Keating shopping center.

this stuff is the same kind of skeletons that Clinton has in her closet tho. dont forget it.

oh she should be checked out again. perhaps looking into investments into the Keating shopping center.

this stuff is the same kind of skeletons that Clinton has in her closet tho. dont forget it.

Yeah, just imagine if Hillary pulled this shit, releasing her tax returns showing only her Senate income and telling everyone to fuck off about her spouse's income tax returns. I'm sure as shit that everyone would politely respect her spouse's privacy concerns.

Please.

I think she probably benifited from the Bush Tax cuts he supports.

He is directly benifiting from the tax breaks he wants to make permenant

that's quite a good observation Desh. Everyone who paid taxes benefited.

Last edited:
Cawacko, Pete Carroll is gayer than Robdawg.
There's 1 school with 2 crystal championship trophies, a first pick in the draft one year, and the best player this year. If you didn't have your Two Louisiana studs you wouldn't have gotton by weak ass Ariz state. LOFL

Anyway, this year's taxes would have no evidence of benefiting from the Keating 5 scandal.

It is preposterous to think it would, even if she did benefit from it.

It's retarded to think that the last 5 yrs of her returns would show Zero Mcfossil influence.
I don't think they release the last five years. But even if they did, you do know that 1989 was more than 5 years ago, right?

from some investments that got helpled along by good ole Mckeating5:cof1:

In other news, McMaverick lends a helping hand to a campaign contributor:

Sen. John McCain championed legislation that will let an Arizona rancher trade remote grassland and ponderosa pine forest here for acres of valuable federally owned property that is ready for development, a land swap that now stands to directly benefit one of his top presidential campaign fundraisers.

Initially reluctant to support the swap, the Arizona Republican became a key figure in pushing the deal through Congress after the rancher and his partners hired lobbyists that included McCain's 1992 Senate campaign manager, two of his former Senate staff members (one of whom has returned as his chief of staff), and an Arizona insider who was a major McCain donor and is now bundling campaign checks.

When McCain's legislation passed in November 2005, the ranch owner gave the job of building as many as 12,000 homes to SunCor Development, a firm in Tempe, Ariz., run by Steven A. Betts, a longtime McCain supporter who has raised more than $100,000 for the presumptive Republican nominee. Betts said he and McCain never discussed the deal.

Back