Does JPP have a dedicated music thread? If not, could this be it?

I've been engaged with America's domestic enemies for around 8 weeks straight at another online forum

Maybe what you see in my post is a form of PTSD.

Battle fatigue.

What? There's a forum where you can verbally kick Proud Boys' and white supremacists asses? What's the name of it??? (runs to closet and digs out Valkyrie outfit.....)

Bring it on! lol

HdPhpy9.png

What? There's a forum where you can verbally kick Proud Boys' and white supremacists asses? What's the name of it??? (runs to closet and digs out Valkyrie outfit.....)

Bring it on! lol

HdPhpy9.png

Before you summarily kick their asses, start with me and let's see where we stand first, eh?

An awesome breastplate only goes so far when we are discussing saving Western Civilization, dearie.

:awesome:

Before you summarily kick their asses, start with me and let's see where we stand first, eh?

An awesome breastplate only goes so far when we are discussing saving Western Civilization, dearie.

:awesome:

:laugh:

Ah, I see. You're one of The Disillusioned Deplorables. Check.

So, what popular or modern music have you approved of the past 30 years?

30?......has there been any music since 1991?......that's way after the day the music died.......by the way, my brother was at that concert in Clear Lake, Iowa.....its only thirty miles from where I grew up....he was 19 then, I was only 7......I remember my sisters crying at the breakfast table......

Last edited:
Dude, I am not a mind reader and I am not sending secret signals that you should telepathically pick up to tell you we are on the same wavelength.

Use words to introduce me to the scene playing out in your mind, okay?

In the 80'S i had the hair, but not the talent.

Don and George had the talent. Good times, IMO.
I tell ya what, when I let loose, all the other motherfuckers in the storage/band units STFU and listened.

I'm not unique, but motherfuckers need to learn how to phrase.
Music is a language.

Dude, I am not a mind reader and I am not sending secret signals that you should telepathically pick up to tell you we are on the same wavelength.

Use words to introduce me to the scene playing out in your mind, okay?

You seem kinda derp, IMO. :dunno:

Tried so hard to make you see, but I couldn't find the words.

Now these tears, they fall like rain, I'm alone again.

Bawn chk chk dawn

Back