Does Leftist disdain for the rich extend to wealthy Democrats?

Bill Foster's company, called Electronic Theatre Controls, is now worth at least $5 million, according to Foster’s financial disclosure report. Foster retains an advisory role on the company’s board.

The rest of Foster’s $6.67 million minimum net worth comes from a series of investment funds and savings accounts.

http://media.cq.com/50richest/

This thread seems to consist of Big Money talking to himself, as so often, though he seems to have slipped and left me off the censorship list for once. All the rich are thieves, obviously, or they wouldn't be rich, though they must be hampered in their thieving by grovelers licking their arses all the time.

They're different because they deserve their money because they're Democrats and everybody knows that Democrats have tremendous compassion for the "little guy." If it weren't for those rich compassionate Democrats feeding the poor a healthy dose of taxpayers loot, how would they ever survive?????

too bad? It is difficult to win in a system that favors the rich, that's for sure... but simply being rich does not mean that one has to support the continuation of that system.

too bad? It is difficult to win in a system that favors the rich, that's for sure... but simply being rich does not mean that one has to support the continuation of that system.

Does that mean you don't stand in solidarity with the class warriors, Commander?

Does that mean you don't stand in solidarity with the class warriors, Commander?

I stand as a fortunate man who would gladly pay more in income tax than I do now... and someone who faithfully tithes at his church and has always done much more than my fair share to help those less fortunate than myself.

They're different because they deserve their money because they're Democrats and everybody knows that Democrats have tremendous compassion for the "little guy." If it weren't for those rich compassionate Democrats feeding the poor a healthy dose of taxpayers loot, how would they ever survive?????

What rich person deserves any money, and why? Your brainwashing is showing.

Back