Donald Jr. and Eric Trump, trophy hunters

christiefan915

Catalyst
Here is Donald with younger brother Eric, showing off one of their kills – a leopard they shot in Africa. Donald defended their actions, saying “I can assure you it was not wasteful. The villagers were so happy for the meat which they don’t often get to eat. Very grateful.”

2.bild_-539x640-421x500.jpg

And the licenses go a long way to pay for wildlife management and the guide fees support the local economy.
If you want something to complain about, try poachers.

you can tell they gave good speeches since they are targets now.

I seriously think we will see Trump jr or Ivanka make a run for the white house in 20-30 yrs

And the licenses go a long way to pay for wildlife management and the guide fees support the local economy.

Well that's the standard justification for killing a magnificent animal. Didn't work for Walter Palmer when he killed Cecil the lion, didn't work for Melissa Bachman when she posted pictures of all her trophy kills, so why should the Trump sons get a pass?

Well that's the standard justification for killing a magnificent animal. Didn't work for Walter Palmer when he killed Cecil the lion, didn't work for Melissa Bachman when she posted pictures of all her trophy kills, so why should the Trump sons get a pass?

To kill is a thrill if you're mentally ill.

They could just give a donation to wildlife management and go shoot something they can eat.

They did give the meat to local villagers. It is just a shame to see that beautiful animal dead. It is fun to some people, I could not do it.

They did give the meat to local villagers. It is just a shame to see that beautiful animal dead. It is fun to some people, I could not do it.

The meat must have been from the other animals they killed. Is leopard edible? Do villagers eat leopard?

Here is Donald with younger brother Eric, showing off one of their kills – a leopard they shot in Africa. Donald defended their actions, saying “I can assure you it was not wasteful. The villagers were so happy for the meat which they don’t often get to eat. Very grateful.”

2.bild_-539x640-421x500.jpg

Yeah sure. Those poor silly natives are just sitting around waiting for some benevolent rich white American to come along and put a tasty leopard steak on their plate.

Pull the other one Donald.
Your boys had an unnecessary and wanton lust for death by their hands.
For what they paid for their sick killing spree they could have fed thousands for years.

Last edited:
you can tell they gave good speeches since they are targets now.

I seriously think we will see Trump jr or Ivanka make a run for the white house in 20-30 yrs

Exactly how does an unhinged, racist, misogynistic narcissist raise such successful and well spoken children lol?

He used nannies, lol.

I'll bet they were all good looking sexy nannies.

“Statistically, my children have a very bad shot,” Trump told Playboy in 1990. “Children of successful people are generally very, very troubled, not successful. They don’t have the right shtick.”-Donald Trump

Back