Donald Jr. and Eric Trump, trophy hunters

Yeah sure. Those poor silly natives are just sitting around waiting for some benevolent rich white American to come along and put a tasty leopard steak on their plate.

Pull the other one Donald.
Your boys had an unnecessary and wanton lust for death by their hands.
For what they paid for their sick killing spree they could have fed thousands for years.

Exactly! And are villagers not allowed to kill for food?

Donald Trump takes an old-fashioned approach to fatherhood with his five kids. He’ll shower them with hugs and kisses, and even provide them with a job out of college. But after a few minutes of affection, he’s back on a business call and the kids are their mother’s (or the nanny’s) problem again.

“I’ll kiss him, tell him I love him, hug him. And then after four minutes, I go back to my phone call,” Donald told the women of The View on May 25. “I’m not really a father that will go to the park and play catch.”

http://hollywoodlife.com/2012/05/25/donald-trump-family-children-fatherhood-interview/

Exactly! And are villagers not allowed to kill for food?

Apparently the theory perpetrated here is that the native people are incapable of hunting for themselves and must rely on the benevolence of the great white American Bwanas to put the much sought after leopard steaks on their plates.

A child wouldn't buy that hogwash.

it's disgusting. it's vile and against the Planet. I'd like to see these guys get hunted down and shot.
How would you like to die like that?

Hunting big cats and endangered species is below barbarism. it's grotesque

Disturbing at best

I want Trumpkins to declare that there isn't anything wrong with these comments and claim that we are perverts for demeaning a great family man and proud father.

"She's a really beautiful baby, and she's got Marla's legs. We don't know whether she's got this part yet (gestures toward his chest), but time will tell.”

Perhaps Damocles will win this debate.

Of course. Please post it so we can be amused by the Trumpkins spinning frantically.

A clip The Daily Show dug up from a 1994 episode of Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous shows Trump making a suggestive comment about his younger daughter Tiffany's body – when she was just 1 year old. It happened after host Robin Leach asked Trump and his then-wife Marla Maples what attributes their infant daughter inherited from her parents.

"I think that she's got a lot of Marla, she's really a beautiful baby," Trump said. "She's got Marla's legs. We don't know whether or not she's got this part yet but time will tell," he added, holding his hands in front of his chest to represent breasts.

Back