Donald Trump faces revised US indictment in election subversion case

Do you have any reading comprehension whatsoever? I neither said nor implied that Jack Smith committed a crime.

Read it again slowly and follow the bouncing balls. Fucking idiot that you are.

You appear to be a bit angry and dim witted so I’ll go slowly. You asserted that ‘Smith is the kind of jack booted thug that should be prosecuted by Trump’. A prosecution in our country requires the violation of some criminal statute. Which statute do you allege Jack Smith violated. Pretty simple question for an incredibly simple mind. Can you provide an answer or are you going to launch into one of your bizarre hate filled rants?

• Haha
Reactions: Joe
it is amazing how fucked up lib'ruls have gotten......good thing witchcraft is made up or they would all be casting death spells at us......

You appear to be a bit angry and dim witted so I’ll go slowly. You asserted that ‘Smith is the kind of jack booted thug that should be prosecuted by Trump’. A prosecution in our country requires the violation of some criminal statute. Which statute do you allege Jack Smith violated. Pretty simple question for an incredibly simple mind. Can you provide an answer or are you going to launch into one of your bizarre hate filled rants?
Here is exactly what I said

"Actually Jack Smith is providing a service to Trump. He's a blue print for the kind of jack booted thug Don will need to prosecute his retribution tour."

Where in that statement do you see me saying Smith broke the law? WHERE you FUCKTARD???? Can you not understand English even a little bit?

I said Don needs thugs like Smith to go after the people he needs to get even with next year. A blueprint for the type of prosecutor he needs on his side WHY ARE YOU SO FUCKING STUPID?

ANGRY? Retards have always pissed me off. Especially the ones like you who think they are so smart but are so stupid.

Go ahead and ask me again what law Smith broke you mentally decrepit pathetic wart.

Here is exactly what I said

"Actually Jack Smith is providing a service to Trump. He's a blue print for the kind of jack booted thug Don will need to prosecute his retribution tour."

Where in that statement do you see me saying Smith broke the law? WHERE you FUCKTARD???? Can you not understand English even a little bit?

I said Don needs thugs like Smith to go after the people he needs to get even with next year. A blueprint for the type of prosecutor he needs on his side WHY ARE YOU SO FUCKING STUPID?

ANGRY? Retards have always pissed me off. Especially the ones like you who think they are so smart but are so stupid.

Go ahead and ask me again what law Smith broke you mentally decrepit pathetic wart.

I se, so Jack Smith is the good guy in this scenario because he is a Jack booted thug. Like a Nazi going after people who have done???? Who are the criminals and what are their crimes. Maybe if you could write at a second grade level people would understand you. So who is Trump going after. He’s already named Jack Smith as one of them. Who else.

What you are talking about is a Nazi style purge of political opposition. Name them, smart guy.

Anger management might help you.

Last edited:
I se, so Jack Smith is the good guy in this scenario because he is a Jack booted thug. Like a Nazi going after people who have done???? Who are the criminals and what are their crimes. Maybe if you could write at a second grade level people would understand you. So who is Trump going after. He’s already named Jack Smith as one of them. Who else.

What you are talking about is a Nazi style purge of political opposition. Name them, smart guy.

Anger management might help you.
There was nothing ambiguous or incorrect about what I wrote, your dumb ass just doesn't comprehend so good. Or your jaws started flapping without even reading it. My guess is every other member here understood clearly what I said if they read it.

Guys like you can't have a conversation because instead of listening all you're doing is anxiously waiting for your turn to talk.

I'm done explaining things to your stupid ass. Figure out yourself who needs jail and who needs hung. It will come clear to you next year.

Now get lost forever

ttth.JPG

Donald Trump will never get within 5,000 feet from the WHITE HOUSE ever again!

We THE PEOPLE already rejected Donald Trump in 2020, and WE THE PEOPLE will reject him again in November!

And if you don't like it- PUT A BULLET IN YOUR LAME BRAIN!
I would recommend you hang yourself and not play with guns.

It seems unlikely you're up to speed on firearm safety.

There was nothing ambiguous or incorrect about what I wrote, your dumb ass just doesn't comprehend so good. Or your jaws started flapping without even reading it. My guess is every other member here understood clearly what I said if they read it.

Guys like you can't have a conversation because instead of listening all you're doing is anxiously waiting for your turn to talk.

I'm done explaining things to your stupid ass. Figure out yourself who needs jail and who needs hung. It will come clear to you next year.

Now get lost forever

View attachment 30588

So well. It will become. Figure out for yourself. Who needs to be jailed and who needs to be hung.

Your are practically illiterate. It reflects your poor education and your poor upbringing. That’s why you have to resort to personal insults about female family members. It’s probably also why you have anger management issues. Nice dodge. You can’t name a person or a crime so you post a little picture.

So well. It will become. Figure out for yourself. Who needs to be jailed and who needs to be hung.

Your are practically illiterate. It reflects your poor education and your poor upbringing. That’s why you have to resort to personal insults about female family members. It’s probably also why you have anger management issues. Nice dodge. You can’t name a person or a crime so you post a little picture.
Hint.jpg

Back