"Donald Trump thinks he is above the law,”--VP Harris

Hume

Verified User
“He suggests the case could be a ‘breaking point’ for his supporters, hinting at violence. He spreads lies that our administration is controlling this case when everyone knows it was a state prosecution. And he says that he will use a second term for revenge,” Harris said.

“Simply put, Donald Trump thinks he is above the law,” the vice-president told an audience at a dinner hosted by the Michigan state Democratic party. “This should be disqualifying for anyone who wants to be president of the United States.”

Quoting n laughing hyena dumbass like Kamala makes you look like a dumbass. :rofl2:

“He suggests the case could be a ‘breaking point’ for his supporters, hinting at violence. He spreads lies that our administration is controlling this case when everyone knows it was a state prosecution. And he says that he will use a second term for revenge,” Harris said.

Harris, much like BIden only even less popular, lies whenever her lips are moving.

Fascinating that after calling Biden a racist on the campaign trail, she was perfectly willing to work under him and lie for him. Why do you suppose that is?

Fuck you.

That's a weak argument snowflake. But this is the response anyone can expect when a lying leftist bloviates bullshit and gets called on their bullshit.

weak sauce
noun

: something inferior, ineffective, or unimpressive : something weak

“Simply put, Donald Trump thinks he is above the law,” the vice-president told an audience at a dinner hosted by the Michigan state Democratic party. “This should be disqualifying for anyone who wants to be president of the United States.”

He is learning now that he is not above the law and his moronic supporters are throwing hissy fits over it.

Well, I agree with veep Harris that Trump thinks he is above the law. But I disagree that "...thinking he is above the law" should disqualify him from being president of the United States. It certainly is a quality of his that every intelligent, sane voter should take into consideration before casting their vote (as should almost all the disgusting, childish qualities he exhibits)...and should dissuade those intelligent, sane people from casting their votes for him.

Well, I agree with veep Harris that Trump thinks he is above the law. But I disagree that "...thinking he is above the law" should disqualify him from being president of the United States. It certainly is a quality of his that every intelligent, sane voter should take into consideration before casting their vote (as should almost all the disgusting, childish qualities he exhibits)...and should dissuade those intelligent, sane people from casting their votes for him.
True, it is a major failure of the US Constitution to prevent a felon from becoming President.

Of course you do; you have the IQ of a lemming. :rofl2:

Yes, they think their Mob Boss is undefeatable.

Projection

Projection is the process of displacing one’s feelings onto a different person, animal, or object. The term is most commonly used to describe defensive projection—attributing one’s own unacceptable urges to another. For example, if someone continuously bullies and ridicules a peer about his insecurities, the bully might be projecting his own struggle with self-esteem onto the other person.

TD projection translator :

2316.jpg
More delusional lie filled rants. I can't post without looking like a triggered delusional mental case. :laugh:

Back