"Donald Trump thinks he is above the law,”--VP Harris

Yup...and that still says much more about the morons who continue to support him than it does about Joe Biden.

You project a lot. Nothing screams "MORON" louder than a Biden voter.

Projection

Projection is the process of displacing one’s feelings onto a different person, animal, or object. The term is most commonly used to describe defensive projection—attributing one’s own unacceptable urges to another. For example, if someone continuously bullies and ridicules a peer about his insecurities, the bully might be projecting his own struggle with self-esteem onto the other person.

TD Projection translator:

2316.jpg
I project a lot. Nothing screams "MORON" louder than a Maga voter.

“Simply put, Donald Trump thinks he is above the law,” the vice-president told an audience at a dinner hosted by the Michigan state Democratic party. “This should be disqualifying for anyone who wants to be president of the United States.”

So far Trump has been above the law! Why would he think other wise?
On election day We the People will decide if Trump is above the law!

"Donald Trump thinks he is above the law,”​

So does Biden, so does Netanyahu, so does Putin. They want the laws that THEY make obeyed though.
It's gang warfare. NATO is a protection racket. It's the times we live in.

This argument goes nowhere as we watch the Regime violate laws wholesale and piss on the Constitution as they abuse us.

Well, I agree with veep Harris that Trump thinks he is above the law. But I disagree that "...thinking he is above the law" should disqualify him from being president of the United States. It certainly is a quality of his that every intelligent, sane voter should take into consideration before casting their vote (as should almost all the disgusting, childish qualities he exhibits)...and should dissuade those intelligent, sane people from casting their votes for him.
I think that was what she meant

Harris, much like BIden only even less popular, lies whenever her lips are moving.

Fascinating that after calling Biden a racist on the campaign trail, she was perfectly willing to work under him and lie for him. Why do you suppose that is?
Thanks for all of your help, in keeping her in Office as VP-

You are the gift that just keeps on running your hateful Racist and Misogynist mouth and keeps on getting Democrats elected!

Thanks again!

“Simply put, Donald Trump thinks he is above the law,” the vice-president told an audience at a dinner hosted by the Michigan state Democratic party. “This should be disqualifying for anyone who wants to be president of the United States.”

Seriously does anyone listen to anything Kamala Harris says? She is an idiot.

Heels Up Harris?
:bigthink: :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

"I would be proud to be a modern day Nelson Mandela"
DJT
I say we give trump what he wants, and keep him in prison for 27 years. He is 78 years old, so all he has to do is hold out in prison until he is 105, and we can release him to run for president.

I wouldn’t say he thinks he is above the law, rather, that the law is just another hurdle to overcome to attain anything he wants, in reality, he don’t give a rat’s ass about any law, if he thinks he can get away with it, he’ll do it, the law means nothing

I wouldn’t say he thinks he is above the law, rather, that the law is just another hurdle to overcome to attain anything he wants, in reality, he don’t give a rat’s ass about any law, if he thinks he can get away with it, he’ll do it, the law means nothing
Trump first. To hell with everyone else.

Back