Donald's makeup routine

Cypress

Trump Wouldn’t Wear a Mask During the Pandemic Because It Messed Up His Makeup

Former White House aide Cassidy Hutchinson reveals that Trump refused to wear a face covering during a May 2020 visit to a Honeywell factory—where workers were masked and a sign in the area he toured read “Attention: Face Mask Required in This Area. Thank You!”—because he was worried about his makeup coming off. Specifically, the bronzer that he appears to trowel on daily.

Former White House aide Cassidy Hutchinson reveals that Trump refused to wear a face covering during a May 2020 visit to a Honeywell factory—where workers were masked and a sign in the area he toured read “Attention: Face Mask Required in This Area. Thank You!”—because he was worried about his makeup coming off. Specifically, the bronzer that he appears to trowel on daily.

Ok. So?

Biden doest have such a routine is that what you're implying? That's probably true based on the old adage that putting lipstick on a pig does not to change it from being a pig. Why waste the time we know Biden is still a pig even with lipstick. Plus he might try sniffing himself if he's too pretty.

I remember that. What a sissy boy he is.

Remember when DeathSantis scolded some students at one of his photo-ops who were wearing masks? He's another weakling bully.

I remember that. What a sissy boy he is.

Remember when DeathSantis scolded some students at one of his photo-ops who were wearing masks? He's another weakling bully.

The Village People might have had a valid reason for wakeup routine, but a daily makeup routine for an octagenerian president is ridiculous.

On a related tangent, Trump's hairdresser made his hair really orange, because he is looking like a ginger this week.

Ok. So?

Biden doest have such a routine is that what you're implying? That's probably true based on the old adage that putting lipstick on a pig does not to change it from being a pig. Why waste the time we know Biden is still a pig even with lipstick. Plus he might try sniffing himself if he's too pretty.

I understand how embarrassing it must be for you to worship an old man who has a daily makeup routine and goes to his hairdresser at least once a month.

I understand how embarrassing it must be for you to worship an old man who has a daily makeup routine and goes to his hairdresser at least once a month.

Is that not "manly" to you? Your lefty friends wouldn't be delivered to see your "toxic" masculinity on display. Tsk tsk

Is that not "manly" to you? Your lefty friends wouldn't be delighted to see your "toxic" masculinity on display. Tsk tsk

Is that not "manly" to you? Your lefty friends wouldn't be delivered to see your "toxic" masculinity on display. Tsk tsk
Translation: Yes, I worship the narcissistic Orange Faced Clown and resent you calling him a weak sissy boy.

While I, too, disagree with most aspects of the Democratic agenda, that doesn’t mean I support a clown faced pedophile like Donald J. Trump.

Is that not "manly" to you? Your lefty friends wouldn't be delighted to see your "toxic" masculinity on display. Tsk tsk

I accept your confession that you worship an old man with a daily makeup routine.

Putin must have laughed his ass off at Trump's caked-on makeup, smelly hair sprays, and bizarre hairdos.

Fake news.

Donald Trump has worn a mask before (@ Walter Reed).

There are different types of makeup that you can wear that won't smear or wash off easily but they also can cause problems to your skin, if you use them long or often.

This is Trump 'without his face on' as the ladies say...

trump-warned-hed-spend-life-legal-peril.jpg

And Trump 'with his face on'.

GettyImages_1192207782.jpg

#Don'tJudgeHowIExpressMyGender
#MakeUpIsManly

There are different types of makeup that you can wear that won't smear or wash off easily but they also can cause problems to your skin, if you use them long or often.

#Don'tJudgeHowIExpressMyGender
#MakeUpIsManly
So you're agreeing with me that the OP is fake news?

Here is another time Trump did not wear a mask doing a factory tour, in June 2020, U.S. President Donald Trump visited Maine medical supplies manufacturer Puritan Medical Products, which was producing swabs to deal with the coronavirus pandemic. When it was revealed that this company had destroyed swabs shortly after Trump's visit, many people laid the blame on the president's refusal to wear a mask during the visit, all the swabs were destroyed doing the time period Trump was in the factory not the total days production?!! Trump is a nasty arrogant asshole too!

Still doesn’t match him dissing WWI veterans because he thought the wins would mess up his hair

So you're agreeing with me that the OP is fake news?

No.

The OP is accurate.

Women who wear tons of makeup and hair products are very aware of what they can and cannot do with that product they are using.

Conversely men who are not so familiar with the product they use often end up like this...

74c81fb9-21d7-47b6-ab68-3048923eec21.jpeg

The Village People might have had a valid reason for wakeup routine, but a daily makeup routine for an octagenerian president is ridiculous.

On a related tangent, Trump's hairdresser made his hair really orange, because he is looking like a ginger this week.

I believe he dyes his own hair, or so Ivanka says.

“The color, she would point out to comical effect,” Woolf continues, “was from a product called Just for Men—the longer it was left on, the darker it got. Impatience resulted in Trump’s orange-blond hair color.”

https://www.thedailybeast.com/ivanka-reveals-the-truth-about-trumps-hairand-mocks-it-too

Does he cake on his makeup with a trowel?

Former Republican congressman Kitzinger said Trump smells like a nauseating mixture of makeup, hair spray, and BO.

I believe he dyes his own hair, or so Ivanka says.

“The color, she would point out to comical effect,” Woolf continues, “was from a product called Just for Men—the longer it was left on, the darker it got. Impatience resulted in Trump’s orange-blond hair color.”

https://www.thedailybeast.com/ivanka-reveals-the-truth-about-trumps-hairand-mocks-it-too

Because of his cognitive decline, he might not even be aware of how ridiculous his clown-like orange hair looks

Last edited:
Still doesn’t match him dissing WWI veterans because he thought the wins would mess up his hair
He's probably the only president of the modern era who has never had a vacation photo taken of him with his shirt off.
That would take a wide angle lens for sure.

Back