Donald's makeup routine

Because of his cognitive decline, he might to even be aware of how ridiculous his clown-like orange hair looks
Trump has a truly weird combination of self-love and fear of being seen as a loser. I doubt he knows how silly he looks but believe he strongly fears looking stupid. It’s one reason why he surrounds himself with sycophants. IMO, he lives in denial.

Dr. Mary Trump’s insights are probably the most insightful due to both her profession and long-term knowledge of both Uncle Donald and the family dynamics.

Trump has a truly weird combination of self-love and fear of being seen as a loser. I doubt he knows how silly he looks but believe he strongly fears looking stupid. It’s one reason why he surrounds himself with sycophants. IMO, he lives in denial.

Dr. Mary Trump’s insights are probably the most insightful due to both her profession and long-term knowledge of both Uncle Donald and the family dynamics.

A Republican woman could never get elected to federal office looking as slovenly and obese as Trump.

I like your theory that Trump surrounds how himself with sycophants, so nobody has the nerve to tell him he smells of hairspray and BO, his makeup is caked on, or his orange hair looks preposterous.

A Republican woman could never get elected to federal office looking as slovenly and obese as Trump.

I like your theory that Trump surrounds how himself with sycophants, so nobody has the nerve to tell him he smells of hairspray and BO, his makeup is caked on, or his orange hair looks preposterous.
Agreed.

Trump spent 50 years of his life surrounding himself with suck-ups telling him how great he was as both a virile man and a businessman. He did the same when he got to Washington and it soon backfired on him. Swearing an oath to the Constitution is a lot different than simply seeking to fill up one’s bank account.

Like all the MAGAts on JPP, swearing an oath to the Constitution doesn’t mean anything to Trump, it does make a difference to good conservatives and true Republicans. This explains why so many Republicans left the White House staff and many ended up testifying against Trump’s actions on 1/6.

Trump Wouldn’t Wear a Mask During the Pandemic Because It Messed Up His Makeup

Former White House aide Cassidy Hutchinson reveals that Trump refused to wear a face covering during a May 2020 visit to a Honeywell factory—where workers were masked and a sign in the area he toured read “Attention: Face Mask Required in This Area. Thank You!”—because he was worried about his makeup coming off. Specifically, the bronzer that he appears to trowel on daily.

I wouldn't wear a mask during the pandemic because I knew wearing one was worthless and stupid. Only the lemmings, like you, did.

I wonder if he uses Homer's makeup shotgun?...

I thought it was a tanning booth line around his eyes, but it is more likely a tan sprayer booth "tan line" around his eyes now that I know he's wearing a fake n' bake tan... Though it is much better than the one he originally sported when he was painted orange, giving the left the "cheeto" nickname...

The Village People might have had a valid reason for wakeup routine, but a daily makeup routine for an octagenerian president is ridiculous.

On a related tangent, Trump's hairdresser made his hair really orange, because he is looking like a ginger this week.
I seem to recall a claim that trump's hair is always so weird looking because he refuses to sit long enough for the chemicals to work. So they wash it out too early, and he looks like a tangerine.

Exactly. Nobody dares to tell the emperor that he has no clothes.

Exactly. Nobody dares to tell the emperor that he has no clothes.
Agreed. Even wannabe emperors.

See the 2018 Midterms for an example of what happens when commoners, even Congressional commoners, tell the truth to the Emperor.

I wouldn't wear a mask during the pandemic because I knew wearing one was worthless and stupid. Only the lemmings, like you, did.
Another reason why I believe you are more than half a bubble off center, Terry.

While it’s possible you’re simply regurgitating what passes for Trumpian wit, after chatting with you for the past few years, I believe you sincerely believe your own posts. That’s not normal for a Navy Chief, but would be normal for one that fell outside normal parameters.

Per the OP, your Tangerine Messiah was on private property at Honeywell Corporation, he should have had the manners to comport with company rules.

Trump's White House was a super spreader of COVID because they didn't follow basic hygienic protocols.

Your Tangerine Messiah was on private property at Honeywell Corporation, he should have had the manners to comport with company rules.

Trump's White House was a super spreader of COVID because they didn't follow basic hygienic protocols.

Agreed. Trump nearly died because of his foolishness. If he wasn’t POTUS and being put at the front of the line for the best medical treatment available, I think he would have.

Agreed. Trump nearly died because of his foolishness. If he wasn’t POTUS and being put at the front of the line for the best medical treatment available, I think he would have.

That's right, I almost forgot Trump nearly died from COVID-19 because his White House was a super spreader cell.

That's right, I almost forgot Trump nearly died from COVID-19 because his White House was a super spreader cell.
No worries. All Trumpers want to forget it too. Especially the “masks don’t work” idiots. LOL

Either of you two idiots get your tenth China virus shot yet? They should be available this month.

Trump has shown some dexterity. He has mastered the quadruple combover and has for years. He can slip onto his depends quite well. He has special high Frankenstein boots and can kind of walk in them. He does stand in weird positions from them though. He has a very strong corset that he has cinched up tightly. Trump lays on a thick base and then covers it all with bronzer. It is not a normal human color. The rumor from those who worked closely with him. is that he stinks.

Back