Don't Believe It: What The NAACP Did

I see Silly Sissy Philly never came up with a source...

Howey, I just want to give you the opportunity to find happiness some day.

......... I know what the feminists did to you .. I'm on your side.

I'm your walking, talking, half way house Howey.

is Howie really pretending the Byrd ad never existed?.......lol......talk about historical revision.......

here is a tip for you.

Byrd did not remain a racist all his life.

He should be an example to you that you can change.

We know you actaully HATE Byrd because he walked away from your world of hate.

You find your hate warm and cozy.

You snuggle your hate like a warm fuzzy blanket.

its your emotional drug of choice

here is a tip for you.

hmmm....we're talking about James Byrd.....do you think he was racist?.......and howie was stupid enough to "thank" you.......I guess he isn't smart enough to remember what he was talking about on his own frickin' thread.....lol......

here is a tip for you.

Strom Thurman.

here is a tip for you.

Strom Thurman.

hmmm....we're talking about James Byrd.....do you think he was racist?.......and howie was stupid enough to "thank" you.......I guess he isn't smart enough to remember what he was talking about on his own frickin' thread.....lol......

I knew which Byrd was I was speaking of. Where's the commercial?

maybe Howie denied there was an NAACP ad because he thought we were talking about somebody other than James Byrd......./grins....

I feel bad that I am missing out on Howie demonstrating his elite debating skills while he tries to prove he thought we were talking about Robert Byrd all along.....but then, I enjoy having him on ignore as well, so it balances out......

We must remember that homosexual radicals need homophobes like the NAACP need racists.

Both will not be empowered and both will go out of business if homophobes and racists are not discovered under every rock and just around the next corner.

We're talking huge amounts of money here friends and that's what's at stake for both outfits.

And preachers would soon be out of business without the devil. Again, what is your point?

lol....poet and howie both groan me for informing Desh she had the wrong Byrd in hand to criticize Bush....I guess neither of them realized it before then.....

This is my point.

Looks like the Republican Party of today. A bunch of fat old white men.

lol....poet and howie both groan me for informing Desh she had the wrong Byrd in hand to criticize Bush....I guess neither of them realized it before then.....

You just keep on thinking that, sweetcheeks. *smooch*

Neither of those are telling anyone who to vote for. They're supporting political platforms.

Idiot.

Back