Dorner manhunt answers question about fighting tyranny

This is the guy who murdered his boss' daughter because he was fired right?

Yeah, the perfect "hero" for you guys. I definitely see him being the poster boy for cowards.

think of what the DC snipers caused....

i certainly hope you are not defending this guy STY

One can approve of his motives (exposing and correction corruption of a very corrupt PD) without supporting his methods.

think of what the DC snipers caused....

i certainly hope you are not defending this guy STY
at this point, I don't have a position of defending or condemning him. The circumstances leading up to his firing have been sealed again, so no information is forthcoming. What I do know is that the LAPD has gone on an execution mission, not seeming to really care much if they garner collateral damage or not.

at this point, I don't have a position of defending or condemning him. The circumstances leading up to his firing have been sealed again, so no information is forthcoming. What I do know is that the LAPD has gone on an execution mission, not seeming to really care much if they garner collateral damage or not.

you actually don't know whether you defend his murders? sheesh STY. good lord.

you actually don't know whether you defend his murders? sheesh STY. good lord.
damn straight. I would think it should be admirable that somebody is withholding judgement until all the facts are actually in, but no lets not have any of that intelligent crap. lets all knee jerk and instantly condemn him while at the same time blaming innocent civilian deaths at the hands of cops on the family members that committed the crimes. try not to be so blatant in y'alls hypocrisy, k?

If anyone ever needed more proof that you are one sick fuck.

I think that all employers understand, in the back of their head, that some day they can fire the wrong person...well, I should say hire the wrong person! And then have to fire them. And that it could end with some nut shooting up their office.

But up until now, I doubt any have conceived of a nut with a grudge (whether justified or not, irrelevant), murdering their children.

Am I suprised to see the prepper cowards lauding a yellow belly who murdered a defensless young girl to get back at the man who fired him, becuase he's too much of a pussy to take on the man? Nah. Not at all. In fact, that's exactly what I expect from them. Revolution! Let's start by murdering all of the defenseless young girls!

Cowards.

This is the guy who murdered his boss' daughter because he was fired right?

Yeah, the perfect "hero" for you guys. I definitely see him being the poster boy for cowards.
how come we don't see you protesting and being all outraged over the three innocent people that LAPD shot with no warning whatsoever, for doing nothing more than driving around in the area?

I think that all employers understand, in the back of their head, that some day they can fire the wrong person...well, I should say hire the wrong person! And then have to fire them. And that it could end with some nut shooting up their office.

But up until now, I doubt any have conceived of a nut with a grudge (whether justified or not, irrelevant), murdering their children.

Am I suprised to see the prepper cowards lauding a yellow belly who murdered a defensless young girl to get back at the man who fired him, becuase he's too much of a pussy to take on the man? Nah. Not at all. In fact, that's exactly what I expect from them. Revolution! Let's start by murdering all of the defenseless young girls!

Cowards.
you forgot to add in a comment about small penises. :fu:

damn straight. I would think it should be admirable that somebody is withholding judgement until all the facts are actually in, but no lets not have any of that intelligent crap. lets all knee jerk and instantly condemn him while at the same time blaming innocent civilian deaths at the hands of cops on the family members that committed the crimes. try not to be so blatant in y'alls hypocrisy, k?

he has MURDERED people, there is NO DEFENSE for that. INNOCENT people STY.

fuck dude, seriously take a step back

he has MURDERED people, there is NO DEFENSE for that. INNOCENT people STY.

fuck dude, seriously take a step back
no defense? unless you're a cop, right? there IS a defense for murdering people, as a last resort. when you've been completely fucked over by a corrupt system, you take the ultimate revenge. It's there to remind corrupt individuals that there can be a price to pay for using the system against the people.

Tickets may be down, but bad shootings by cops are on the rise as they just plug away at people in cars who just may be Dorner...

Remember how important it was that some dude had the same name as the shooter at the theater and he "might be" a TEA Party "member"?

I wonder why it is so unimportant to those same media types that this guy is a lefty?

no defense? unless you're a cop, right? there IS a defense for murdering people, as a last resort. when you've been completely fucked over by a corrupt system, you take the ultimate revenge. It's there to remind corrupt individuals that there can be a price to pay for using the system against the people.

1. i've never defended murders by the police

2. there is no defense to murder

3. if you're fucked by the system, why murder innocent people? that is completely fucked.

Back