Dorner manhunt answers question about fighting tyranny

1. i've never defended murders by the police
Yurt, your simple apathy towards qualified immunity is an endorsement in itself.

2. there is no defense to murder
I disagree. When the system conspires against you, you do NOT have to bend over and take it in the ass like a good little slave.

3. if you're fucked by the system, why murder innocent people? that is completely fucked.
this attitude alone should tell you why. When the corrupt individuals believe that the aggrieved party will ONLY focus on them, they hire extra security and feel safe. If they were to believe members of their family could suffer for their evil deeds, then maybe they'd think twice.

TE=SmarterthanYou;1167234]Yurt, your simple apathy towards qualified immunity is an endorsement in itself.

you're not yourself today, that much is clear. i have no apathy for QI and in fact have agreed with you about QI several times.

I disagree. When the system conspires against you, you do NOT have to bend over and take it in the ass like a good little slave.

fair enough. though extreme and do not forget, murder is a legal definition.

this attitude alone should tell you why. When the corrupt individuals believe that the aggrieved party will ONLY focus on them, they hire extra security and feel safe. If they were to believe members of their family could suffer for their evil deeds, then maybe they'd think twice.

i truly hope you're not yourself today, because the above is truly sick. if someone has a beef with you, you're giving them carte blanche to attack your family.

Yurt, your simple apathy towards qualified immunity is an endorsement in itself.

Funny how no one is commenting on this. Here we have STY explicitly supporting the murder of your children as retributionfor in this case, being fired.

I honestly do not know how he continues to post here, as he is clearly a danger to others. At this point I have had it. I am goign to start collecting these posts and reporting them. I should have done it after he threatened to cut the ears off of ATF agents he murders to send back to DC as a warning to others.

Now, children.

THat's it.

Funny how no one is commenting on this. Here we have STY explicitly supporting the murder of your children as retributionfor in this case, being fired.

I honestly do not know how he continues to post here, as he is clearly a danger to others. At this point I have had it. I am goign to start collecting these posts and reporting them. I should have done it after he threatened to cut the ears off of ATF agents he murders to send back to DC as a warning to others.

Now, children.

THat's it.

you stupid dishonest bitch....i already commented on it

stop your lying, you are truly pathetic

Now, children.

THat's it.

Are you going to report them to the Secret Service, like you threated to before?
How did that work out for you?

clearly you like to jump to asinine conclusions because I have specifically stated that I do not condone or condemn his actions at this point.

and you would not be the first dumbass idiot to try to report me, but since i'm way fucking smarter than you, I know better than to make threats to an individual and you clearly can't distinguish between the two.

3. if you're fucked by the system, why murder innocent people? that is completely fucked.

I've said for a long time, "why shoot innocent people, if you're going to shoot anyone, go to Washington DC". "There's four or five hundred people there that deserve worse". "Do everyone a favor".

Now, children.

THat's it.

don't let the door hit you in your wide ass on the way out

I do wish Dorner would have murdered someone close to STY, so he could finally have some skin in the game. I'm tired of his yelling at us for not wanting to be murdered.

Back