Double Uh-O's

First of all, FoxNews is hardly my backyard, I am more likely to be found watching CNN of their sister station, HNN. Second, I freely recognize the leanings of FN, it's one of the reasons I stopped watching it every night. Sean Hannity is such a political hack he makes it nearly impossible to keep my dinner down. How he remains on the air is a mystery. What I recall of O'Reilly, and what I've seen recently bears this out, is that while he may have conservative leanings, he easily calls out the Republicans just as he does the Democrats. Though his style leaves much to be desired.

Perhaps it is because I feel no real party affiliation, but I think that there is no such thing as a truly unbiased news or news opinion broadcast. Once you reach that conclusion, it makes watching the stuff much easier. But there is no denying that the two biggest political hacks gracing our airwaves are Keith Olbermann and Sean Hannity.

Third, to your question of O'Reilly's admission of Iraq being a mistake, I can honestly say that I do not watch him often enough to have witnessed such an admission, the last time I watched him was when he interviewed Hillary. However, a quick Google search will turn up this:

"...a top FOX News apologist for Bush, Bill O'Reilly, described the Iraq war as a 'mess' and said he wishes 'we had never gone in there.'"

It's from some blog and the video is no longer available, but there you go.

In the end, though, does it matter what O'Reilly did? I thought this thread was about Olbermann...

The thread is about Olbermann, but perhaps I misunderstood your first post, you seemed to be implying that other than Hannity, FOX was not biased.

lol please. If I had those caterpillars he calls eyebrows I would never go outside.

Go drink your haterade somewhere else. You are no longer permitted to post on any thread related to the great one, his hotiness, Uber-man.

LOL. You know, he’s not really that hot. But all of my girlfriends think he is too. So I’m used to it. But, hot? Ok.

Well, let the records show that on Jun 27, 2008 at approximately 2:50 PM EST. Darla and Tiana are no longer friends. :sneak:

Well, let the records show that on Jun 27, 2008 at approximately 2:50 PM EST. Darla and Tiana are no longer friends. :sneak:

LOL. Aww, I feel bad. You are really crushing huh? Kind of like how I was about Krugman. You know what the cure for this could be Tiana? You have to meet Keith.

LOL. Aww, I feel bad. You are really crushing huh? Kind of like how I was about Krugman. You know what the cure for this could be Tiana? You have to meet Keith.

LMAO......Uberman is the hotness!

I think you're right. Maybe I should stalk the MSNBC studios next week. I'm sure he won't be creeped out by that.

The thread is about Olbermann, but perhaps I misunderstood your first post, you seemed to be implying that other than Hannity, FOX was not biased.

No worries. As I said, I think they all have their own bias. The days of Cronkite, Sevareid, Brinkley, and Jennings are long gone. We will never again see national news without some vestige of political bias.

I have no love for Fox.

That being said, I openly and often admit to despising Keith Olbermann. Ever since he worked on a local Los Angeles station I have disliked the man.

LMAO......Uberman is the hotness!

I think you're right. Maybe I should stalk the MSNBC studios next week. I'm sure he won't be creeped out by that.

Start sending him pictures with his name written in lipstick across your chest. Then stalk the studio.

Start sending him pictures with his name written in lipstick across your chest. Then stalk the studio.

I was just going to streak outside the studio with "Will you marry me Keith?" on my bum. But you're right, I prelude to this would be more effective (at getting me locked up)

"an ex post facto law, which would clear the phone giants from responsibility for their systematic, "

Actually, it doesn't matter if a legislature grants clemency afterward, just that they don't make up new punishments after the act.

Although technically it is 'ex post facto'.

Back