Dow diving

This week is going to be brutal.

I wonder what the total will be for the week.

Bad...

I am starting to think the Fed will make a move tomorrow before the open. If they are aggressive (at least 50bps) then the market should swing back around in the short term.

Well Im long term anyway so it will likely benfit me in the long run.

I just feel for the many people who are about to retire.

I think the fed waits for the meeting, lots of folks are saying it would be a sign of panic if they moved earlier.

Well Im long term anyway so it will likely benfit me in the long run.

I just feel for the many people who are about to retire.

when you get to about 10years from retirement you should be moving shit into safe waters. within 5 you should be almost exclusively in fixed income.

If they send me a check for 500 dollars I’m going to send it to Uzbekistan to help even things out. They have really small GDPs.

lol the only way it makes it to Uzbekistan is when you buy new clothing made there on your shopping spree. JK

they are talking stimulus of $500 per taxpayer. sweet

Yeah, the little guy gets a trifle while the special interests laugh their way to the bank. Fuck that. With what the Republicans are demanding as a condition to any stimulus package we'd be better off without one.

tell that to the taxpayers who as a whole paid into the united states government 2.6T in 2007... they didn't do there job.. send us a rebate.

Back