Dow diving

I'll take the thousand dollars vs zero any day
they are pissing away most of what we send in anyways.

when you get to about 10years from retirement you should be moving shit into safe waters. within 5 you should be almost exclusively in fixed income.

Got fa little way to go yet.

I already have it set on a sifting plan according to my age.

I'll be almost 100% in stocks at retirement.
But that is not for scared to manage there money people.

Damn, apparently you guys have as little economic education as the rest of the masses.
Here's a tip, buy low sell high.
But you can't buy low if your pissing in your pants every time it get low.
Class dissmissed.

he looks like an idiot all on his own.
He didn't go to college at all, even passed up the GI bill for free tuition.
Maybe he didn't qualify to get in.

If they send me a check for 500 dollars I’m going to send it to Uzbekistan to help even things out. They have really small GDPs.

LOL
Why wait for governemnt money you selfish bitch? If you care so much, forgo a few lattes and send them some of your own money.

Welcome to the 'George Bush' recession. They blamed Clinton for the Y2K bubble bursting rather than pointing the finger at the fearmongering that created the IT bubble in the 90's. Oh no!!!! Y2K, all the power grids are gonna fail.. BLARG! Let's hire people to fix this....

10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1... HAPPY NEW MILLENIUM! (Wait, isn't the power supposed to fuck up?)... Ok, fire those programmers now, we are fine.

So now Bush has had TWO recessions while in office. We gonna blame Clinton for this one too? Or are you gonna realize that the president really can't do much as far as the economy and start demanding the government start payin down it's bills, cleaning up it's spending policies, and stop paying an arm and a leg to send our military overseas?

shut up and let the crying continue, I want my $1,000 check before they figure out were not in recession.

shut up and let the crying continue, I want my $1,000 check before they figure out were not in recession.
We are definitely not in recession, we haven't had a quarter with negative growth. Ignoring perception's effect on the economy though is a foolish political view that will net you a nice fat seat in the minority if you are a candidate. Now, have we had a slowdown? It appears so.

Could it lead to a recession? Yes, if we don't do something to change the perception.

We are definitely not in recession, we haven't had a quarter with negative growth. Ignoring perception's effect on the economy though is a foolish political view that will net you a nice fat seat in the minority if you are a candidate. Now, have we had a slowdown? It appears so.

Could it lead to a recession? Yes, if we don't do something to change the perception.

Bernanke didn't do shit, and public perception is we are going to be raising taxes in the next few years with a Dem president. People are going to hold on to their money. Recession is on it's way.

Bernanke didn't do shit, and public perception is we are going to be raising taxes in the next few years with a Dem president. People are going to hold on to their money. Recession is on it's way.
I don't see them doing enough quickly enough. And I can see it happening. However it could be staved off.

I like this one. Now it's the very idea of a Democratic president that is the cause for a looming recession. Nice one.

I don't see them doing enough quickly enough. And I can see it happening. However it could be staved off.

It could be but won't. $500 rebates aren't going to keep us out of it, and this will be a year of fearmongering from the Presidential Candidates about the economy. People are going to hold on to their money, not knowing what to expect. Top is right, buy low, but it hasn't hit it's lowest point yet.

I like this one. Now it's the very idea of a Democratic president that is the cause for a looming recession. Nice one.

Yeah, that's exactly why... a democrat as president. Or maybe a democrat president is inevitable and this year the candidates will benefit from a bad economy. There will be a lot of fearmongering.

Back